PLEASE HELP IF U KNOW THE RULES

Topic locked
PLEASE HELP IF U KNOW THE RULES Jun 28, 2013
Hi,
Im running from pillar to post last 7 months to sort out my best friend's visa issue. Heres the sequence of events which will help u understand the situation

SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
1. Raj decides to leave company (X) BEFORE their visa is stamped on his passport (Within 3 months) in Dec 2012
2. The company (X) with holds passport on various pretex and tells him to go for "Cancellation medical" (Which he does) and he goes into 2 weeks overstay in the country (Past 4th Dec 2012)
3. When they finally release the passport, the PRO tells him at Fujairah immigration, that there is no need to pay overstay fine, as they have ALREADY paid it for him
4. Raj exits the country on 29th Dec 2012 (Having overstayed 2 weeks in UAE)
5. He get employment with the new company (Y) BUT (Y) is unable to apply from Ajman immigration and their PRO informs us that there is a federal ban on him, for exiting during amnesty period and non payment of overstay fine
6. I apply for a tourist visa twice (Jan 2013 and then again April 2013) and both times Raj enters UAE easily on Jan 23rd as well as April 29th)
7. Meanwhile, I met few officials in Dubai airport immigration who checked his passport and even RE DID his iris scan, and told me there is no problem to apply for the work visa in Dubai. In fact there is no ban, otherwise he wouldnt have been issued the tourist visa as well.
8. New company (Y) re applies last week under their Dubai company (Instd of previous application from Ajman) but no news of approval
9. Meanwhile, a short term visa, which had last date of entry as 27th June is used by Raj to exit from his tourist visa and re enter on the short term VISIT visa before 28th June 2013 (Shj Kuwait Shj)
10. The flight gets delayed at kuwait and he enters past 12 midnight back to Shj, only to be told, that his visit visa is expired. When he tried to reason that it is the airline fault for late arrival, they detain him at the airport and tell him there is a problem with his passort, He has a ban and cant enter on ANY visa
11. Last 18 hrs he is detained at the Shj airport and i have booked him for 11.45 pm flight back to mumbai
PLEASE PRAY he is allowed to leave safely without any disgrace and mental torture. I FAIL to understand, there was no outpass issued...There was no Indian embassy involvment...How was he made to exit using Amnesty? Also, for the PRO's misguidance of non payment of late fee (Which is ONLY 400 Dhs) how can he be banned??? And if he IS indeed banned, how did he enter UAE on tourist visas in Jan and April??

PLEASE HELP

absolutelycharu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum