Personal Loan Problem. Serious Help Needed Please

Topic locked
Personal loan problem. serious Help needed please Jul 02, 2015
hi everyone
i am so much worried because of my personal loan. Actually i took 42000 loan from dubai islamic baank this march and paid 4 months installment.i had a salary of 3700. My company forced me to resign or to get terminated. they convinced me to get resigned because they told me that i will get my salary, gratuity leave salary and one month period to look for a new job.and in termination i wont get anything just a month salary and visa cancellation immidaitely. so i resigned. now i am looking for a new job and its very hard to get in this time
so i wanted to know about these important questions are
1 if i get a new job then is it mandatory that the salry must be above than 3000 or not ?
2 do they accept any company or just listed companies to switch the job
3 i heard that if i get termination then my insurance will pay the money and if i resigned than i have to pay on my own. is that true.
4 if nothing goes ok and couldnt find a job then thwy will put me in jail. so after getting imprisoned will my debts be clear or not. actually the money i took was invested in my home and in recent earthquake in nepal my house was destroyed. nothing remains just dust. so will my debts be clear by insurance
5 dib charges money for job loss takaful policy each month, so am i also covered by that job loss policy as i got resigned not terminated ?
6 for how long i will be in prison
7 after serving my jail term will i be able to go back to nepal or will i get travel bann for whole life
8 if anyhow i get some money for settlement will they ask full loan money or give me some discount because of my conditions aa humanitarian way.

please please please if anyone knows about these issues
then please help me by answering it. i am so tensed right now and i wanna meet my family since i havent met them for more than a year and still they are facing large problems in nepal due to earthquake. cant go nepal i m stuck. dont know whats my future.

please i beg you all people to give my guidance about this big problem

chhetain
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum