Online Visa

Topic locked
Online Visa Sep 03, 2006
I applied for a visit visa thru an airline for my Mom, now its released but my husby is saying its only a print out of the visa details, the so called online visa and would be available to claim once passenger reaches DXB airport.... :oops:

But my problem is ...Immigration in our country wont let you thru with an online visa, you need to present the original visa!!! What should I do now? Airline company is promising it wont be an issue but for sure it would be for us!!! :(

Anybody know the solution for this? :?

zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 03, 2006
Ok got the answer to my own question (Alham Dulilah)

Just bring original online visa to Dubai Naturalization and sponsor's passport, pay 55 Dhs/visa, walla it will be released the same day. :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Online Visa Sep 03, 2006
zam wrote:I applied for a visit visa thru an airline for my Mom, now its released but my husby is saying its only a print out of the visa details, the so called online visa and would be available to claim once passenger reaches DXB airport.... :oops:

But my problem is ...Immigration in our country wont let you thru with an online visa, you need to present the original visa!!! What should I do now? Airline company is promising it wont be an issue but for sure it would be for us!!! :(

Anybody know the solution for this? :?

Are you sure this is a problem, Dubai Immigration has been issuing the on-line visas for quite a while and normally it is enough to have a copy, as you said the Airline says so, are they not represented in your Country, where they could also state to the immigration that its OK.
I can tell you that in Dubai totday you only need the visa number when you approach the Immigration counter.

Anyways as you say you can get the original, but its expense for no reason :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum