Offer Of Work In Bahrain

Topic locked
Offer of work in Bahrain Feb 09, 2008
Hi, I hope someone out there can help -I'm based in Northern Ireland and I've been offered a job in Barhain (i know this is Dubai Forums, but i thought i'd ask just in case). Salary is a total of £60k a year, which includes accommodation, medical, car, food, utility bills, beer money - pretty much everything. I get it all as part of my salary. I have a lovely wife and six month old daughter (wife will not be working)- is the package good for a life in Barhain? Thanks

surveyor1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Offer of work in Bahrain Feb 09, 2008
surveyor1 wrote:Hi, I hope someone out there can help -I'm based in Northern Ireland and I've been offered a job in Barhain (i know this is Dubai Forums, but i thought i'd ask just in case). Salary is a total of £60k a year, which includes accommodation, medical, car, food, utility bills, beer money - pretty much everything. I get it all as part of my salary. I have a lovely wife and six month old daughter (wife will not be working)- is the package good for a life in Barhain? Thanks

As the package is all inclusive, you really need to find out the cost of accommodation in Bahrain, in Dubai for instance depending on where you want to live of course your accommodation could take +/- 1/3 of your package.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 09, 2008
accommodation is very cheap in Bahrain .. sort of like Dubai ten years ago. you can get a great apartment top of the line for 35,000 dhs a year.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum