New Confussion

Topic locked
New Confussion Sep 29, 2008
Hi There,

I have to come to Dubai in Second week of October as my Employment visa is still not ready (may be due to Ramdaan) I plan to come on a visit visa and settle down here and as soon as my Employment visa is ready I will start working. Is this possible. Will I have to leave the country and come back again?

MiCkY
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 30, 2008
Please change the subject to something that describes your question.
Also try to use the advanced search function this question was discussed before.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Oct 01, 2008
It probably depends on which country you're from. If you can get a visit visa on arrival then it will be much easier. Dubai visa rules changed recently and there's still some confusion.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: New Confussion Oct 13, 2008
MiCkY wrote:Hi There,

I have to come to Dubai in Second week of October as my Employment visa is still not ready (may be due to Ramdaan) I plan to come on a visit visa and settle down here and as soon as my Employment visa is ready I will start working. Is this possible. Will I have to leave the country and come back again?

there's not a uniformed regulation when comes to visa issues and experiences various; best thing to do is to talk to your future employer.
good luck
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum