Need Legal Advice

Topic locked
Need Legal Advice Mar 06, 2014
I am Pakistani, I came to dubai 2 months back on tourist visa for finding job. One company in JLT Freezone called me for an interview and hired me in my first week in Dubai. They asked me to work on tourist visa but I denied first but they told me they need a person on urgent bases so I finally agree to work with them on tourist visa.

I worked there for almost 2 months on tourist visa as a Software Developer. They give me 45 days salary and told me that the remaining days salary will be sent to me through Western Union and also they told me that you visa is in process and we will email you once we got that.

I came back to Pakistan after my tourist visa expiration and wait for my visa, but they didnt send me visa and after 1 month I came again in Dubai on Tourist visa. I called my employer to give me 12 days remaining salary he tell me the work you have done was not usable at all and they will not pay me anything for those 12 days.

I need to ask is this okay if I go to DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Center) and report my complain there, but I am not sure if DMCC take legal action against me to work on Tourist visa.

I have a proof of hiring and appointment letter.

unemployeed
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Need Legal Advice Jul 16, 2014
I have a credit card which was already expired and they did not issue me anymore the new credit card, can they still continue the interest in my credit card?
dex1127
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum