Need Help With Driving License

Topic locked
need help with driving license Mar 31, 2009
who can halp me with dayte or final exam i realy need to pass fast Plz any one. i dont want to wait for 2 manth in sharja for my retest

0pex
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: need help with driving license Mar 31, 2009
0pex wrote:who can halp me with dayte or final exam i realy need to pass fast Plz any one. i dont want to wait for 2 manth in sharja for my retest

u can reduce the test date .......all u gotta do is talk to some official at shj Muroor , give him a genuine reason and you'll get ur date reduced .............i don't exactly know the guys name .......ask u instructor he must know ;) cheers

by de by i'm in my katcha test ..........need wasta :( if u know someone i would really appreciate it ;)
DUKE
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 01, 2009
Just take the flippin' test like everyone else DUKE!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 01, 2009
what is flippin' test?
0pex
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 01, 2009
:roll: The flippin' test means you have to drive the car really really fast up a ramp and jump over another 4 stationary cars. Go along on two wheels, do doughnuts, handbrake turns and try NOT to 'flip' the car.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2009
Dubai driving license road tests are the stupiest I have ever seen.

First of all, passing is based on skin color, yet again, thats number 1 deciding factor who will pass and who not. Secondly, the car get's packed with people on the road test day, everyone has a chance to show off for only 2 minutes what they are capable off, subsequently rotating driver seats faster than I do my underwear.

My wife goes tomorrow again for the 8th time .. bless her for keeping motivated!

The driving instructur tells her you are driving perfectly, week after week, nothing more I can teach you, followed by a failure in test one by one ... no discussion afterwards, no one talks to each other nor seems to be connected in teaching and what they want to see in the final exam.

I'm sick of it!
Habibi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 02, 2009
I agree that it's totally ridiculous. Maybe she should complain to the authorities.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2009
is there any way to make the date after 1 or 2 week not after 2 month
0pex
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 02, 2009
0pex wrote:is there any way to make the date after 1 or 2 week not after 2 month

legally u can reduce it to "a month" ------------by talking to the officials at the muroor :wink:
DUKE
Dubai Forums Member

Re: need help with driving license Jun 04, 2009
0pex wrote:who can halp me with dayte or final exam i realy need to pass fast Plz any one. i dont want to wait for 2 manth in sharja for my retest

did you get your license ?
DUKE
Dubai Forums Member

Driving license Jun 17, 2009
I just joined at EDI for driving classes. Curious to know every time you fail, you need to take additional classes or what .... all money making system thats alll
bsr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 26, 2009
i believe you need to take 7 classes everytime you fail. One of my collegues spent approx 10,000 to get a license. This includes driving license, classes, retests, 9 failures etc
qwert97
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 27, 2009
qwert97 wrote:i believe you need to take 7 classes everytime you fail. One of my collegues spent approx 10,000 to get a license. This includes driving license, classes, retests, 9 failures etc

63 + the initial 36 almost 100 classes to get a DL.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum