I Need Help..

Topic locked
Re: I Need Help.. Oct 21, 2015
Hi, Gys,
I am looking for job in UAE for the position of Assistant manager or soothing similar to this. i hope your kind consideration support soon.

please contact me on saqib_javed2@yahoo.com

Mohdlari
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 23, 2015
Hai.guysam looking or ajob forinstrument technician.if u got any information plz inform me my no -0566287684
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 03, 2016
Dear all,

Please send me a message if you are willing to help me… I have one credit card limit is 36,000 and i am
paying every month 3000/- AED but my liability still same now onwards I can’t paying any more because I am in deep trouble now a days so I need your help can anyone help me to pay this amount 36,000 AED… if you are willing to help me please massage me. email: sagar4400@gmail.com
sagar4400
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Feb 11, 2016
hello,

I really need an immediate help and advise! i came here on an employment visa from a company. but before punching my visa my employer cancelled my visa saying financial crisis and i had to exit. but he didn't return my passport nor he gave me money or arranged my exit. from last so many days i was trying to contact this person and found him unavailable at his house and office,both were locked. i asked his brother who works as a doctor in Dubai and got an information that he left for Pakistan due to pending payment and cheque issues. I am stuck up here with out money and my passport to return back please advise. From some people i have got information that this guy is back in Dubai now.

--- Feb 11, 2016 ---

hello,

I really need an immediate help and advise! i came here on an employment visa from a company. but before punching my visa my employer cancelled my visa saying financial crisis and i had to exit. but he didn't return my passport nor he gave me money or arranged my exit. from last so many days i was trying to contact this person and found him unavailable at his house and office,both were locked. i asked his brother who works as a doctor in Dubai and got an information that he left for Pakistan due to pending payment and cheque issues. I am stuck up here with out money and my passport to return back please advise. From some people i have got information that this guy is back in Dubai now.

--- Feb 11, 2016 ---

hello,

Resham
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 05, 2016
i am mohamed, i have 2 shops and im in financial problem so if anyone intrested to buy this shop or partner pls do contact me to mdnizar24@gmail.com
mdnizar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 20, 2016
Elle wrote:
Go to police station and report this. They will issue a report then go to your consulate or embassy to show the report so they can issue you a new passport.
Elle16
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Need Help.. Apr 08, 2016
I just want to ask if its possible to know where ican know or search if i have eye scan here in dubai as far as i remmember when i enter dubai i donothave an eye scan but i just want to be sure thank u.......i hope someone can help me about this...thanks again
Janray
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum