Marina Walk - Can U Please Tell Me Where It Is On This Map?

Topic locked
Marina Walk - Can u please tell me where it is on this map? Sep 10, 2008
I'm thinking of living in Dubai Marina because it's very important for me to be able to walk to stores, coffee shops and bars which I understand are on Marina Walk. Can you please click on the map link below and point out where Marina Walk is? Also, which apartment buildings do you suggest? Thanks folks!

http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... inafa2.jpg (click on the map to enlarge it)

Sean2008
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 10, 2008
as far as i know, there's no bars in marina walk, there's no hotels there for them to serve drinks. i think you'd be better off in JBR, groceries, pharmacies, a dozen coffee shops and more places to eat, plus you've got 3 hotels to find bars at, plus oasis towers with mai tai lounge.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 11, 2008
Bur Dubai (Golden Sands area) could be an alternative. mid-up class, lots of shops, coffee shops, supermarket, bars, hotels, restaurants, almost anything you can find by walk.

Marina is a big area. Some buildings may not be close to those places as you might think. Except the original/first Dubai Marina buildings (DM1s in your map), where located the Marina Walk (just by the water next to DM1 villas).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum