An Indian National Seeks Advise!!!

Topic locked
An Indian national seeks advise!!! Dec 26, 2005
:D Hello to ALL !!!

I am an indian national working at senior level in India. I have been interviewed by an indian placement consultant for a suitable opening.

I have strong experience of about 13 years.

The salary package offered is 15-20 lacs indian rupees (11000-13000) Dhirams and company accomodation and company maintained car. I have asked them about family status which is my wife and six years old son.

Kindly advise if I will be able to survive and save about 5000 dhirams in this job??

Need your advise and send me replies to read your valuable inputs?

amitdave
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 27, 2005
hi there
if your accomodation and car is provided and then the base salary is 11-13 AED per month...i think you could save 5 k a month...it all depends what your lifestyle is like...you can have a very expensive lifestyle as well as a very reasonable one...i am guessing since you have a family and a kid...also try and do some research on schools etc and costs of education...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Thanks Dec 27, 2005
Can you recommend sites for schools for indian children ??

constantine wrote:hi there
if your accomodation and car is provided and then the base salary is 11-13 AED per month...i think you could save 5 k a month...it all depends what your lifestyle is like...you can have a very expensive lifestyle as well as a very reasonable one...i am guessing since you have a family and a kid...also try and do some research on schools etc and costs of education...
amitdave
Dubai Forum Guest

schooling in Dubai Dec 29, 2005
Pl see the link for the schools in UAE and for the individual schools you can do a google search to get detais on each school link.

ICSE schools are 3 times cost of CBSE schools.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/education1.asp
lalithakarthik
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum