Husband Cheating With Another Girl.

Topic locked
Husband cheating with another girl. Mar 19, 2016
Hi, I'm writing this with a broken heart but lots of hopes that I get some clue about my current situation.
I'm married for 6 yrs now with 2 beautiful boys. My husband not very loyal with me since beginning but I had hopes he might change. Recently a girl contacted me asking all about him and telling me she had crush on him. She told she wants to meet me with my husband.she insisted on coming to my place and I arranged the meet up. She came in and started hitting my husband telling him he cheated on her and had sex with her for 1 year !! I was just shocked at the situation n protected my kids. De both left d apartment some how and she created a scene der.i was scared to call d cops.i stayed alone all night next morning my husband calls n tells me to leave the apartment in case she might come again.i left at dat time but later my watchman tells me dat he saw my husband with dat girl whole night down stairs and making up on their fights.!!

I want to file a case against dem both but I dunno how .. My neighbors have seen this happening . I have no other proof except der numbers and few messages.my husband is with her and he has changed the apartment locks so that I don't come der n stay at my mums with kids.

My life is shattered already . Please help me how sharia court rules here in adultery cases. :(

Ajaslam
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Husband Cheating With Another Girl. Apr 25, 2016
Im so sad for what has happened to you. i hope someone will have the knowledge to help you.
KhaleefaAli
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum