How To File A Complaint With The Ministry Of Labour

Topic locked
undefined Oct 16, 2014
Hey, I need help!!! I work in a big retail firm, I was working in the store (sales Associate) for 2 yrs. And when I was on my annual leave I got an offer letter for assistant planner job role with a hike in my salary and the given position was in the head office. When I came back from my vacation I submitted all the required documents and reported in the head office. After one month when I received my salary, it was still my old salary. When I questioned them, the HR told me there was a miss communication between the planning team and HR so this offer letter was cannot be followed. The offer letter I had signed and had the signature of senior recruitment HR also and I worked for a month and no one during that time told me anything about this until I questioned. Then they gave me an option for working on my old salary in the head office or go back to the store. I told I will continue on the old salary but I want to work in the head office on the new designation. they told ok and agreed to something that they had offered. after 15 days my store operations manager tells you need to go back to the store as they have not given transfer letter. when I spoke to my reporting person in the head office he told don't worry. and then they had a meeting and told me that I will work in the head office. again same issue and I have been asked to go back to the store which I don't want to as I was offered something else and I accepted it as a promotion given to me. and they tell me they cant pay the new salary, I agreed to that also. But I don't want to agree to this confusion of theirs. I am being mentally harassed with this go back to store and come back here. I want what I was offered for and I hav signed in acceptance. And this confusion and things r going on from 3 months. No one higher ups are interfering and taking a decision on this. can I make a complaint in the ministry of labour regarding the offer letter given and changing it according to their wish after me signing and submitting to them???

Please help me. Thank you

noumith
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 12, 2015
hi. im working in a group of companies it has 4 companies. and one of the company that i was under visa, the trade license were expired 4 months back and their not renewing it, now their planning to transfer my visa in one of the company which is located in abudhabi. i have one more year left in my contract. if they transfer my visa in our abudhabi company will i get a ban if i didnt finish my one year left, how they'll transfer my visa. will they apply for 1 yr visa or again another 2 yr visa. Is it possible for me to apply in other company before they transfer my visa. will i get a ban?...
rhiza
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 18, 2015
Hi everyone
Im now 5 months with my.company and i want to cancel im working asa salon cashier and my working hours is almost 14 hours everyday and no day off dont allow also to.be late is so they will cut salary and no overtime pay can.pls.somebody tell me what to do legally i cannot find time to go.labour.office
saliferrer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To File A Complaint With The Ministry Of Labour Jan 23, 2015
I have some problem in my company how I contact with ministry of labour
Waqarali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 16, 2015
hi, February 18th 2015 i gave resignation letter with one month notice.March 18th 2015 i stop working my one month finished. April 15th 2015 till my company did not cancel my visa. already my 2 year contract finished march 11th 2015. so i complaint labour ministry they give appointment may 13th 2015. i have 2 month without working only going expense only. i have doubt 13th may after how may day take will cancellation my visa. please help me. if take more day i have problem in financial. can help me after appointment maximum how many day can take my company visa cancellation and this two month i can take salary from my company. Have any Procedure?
crystalkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 03, 2015
Dear Sir,

We need some help, one of our employee has resigned from his job with one month notice period but company want to discontinue his service with immediate effect i.e. 30.04.15. He has joint our office on 16.10.14. He has already taken 21 days leave (one time 8 days and one time 13 days for emergency leave), now he want to adjust that leaves with annual leave (Referring UAE labour Law entitlement: * Two days leave for every month if employee service is more than six months and less than a year) because he is completing 6 month and 15 days. Sir please let me the legal treatment as per UAE law.

Should we deduct 8 days leave or 21 days?

He have to pay 45 days because he going to terminate the limited contract?

Who will bear Visa expenses?

Who will bear cancellation charges?

Who will bear Air Ticket Charges?

Thanks,

Regards,

Syed Shahzad Anwar

SyedShahzadAnwar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To File A Complaint With The Ministry Of Labour Jul 09, 2015
my boss is planning to cut my salary into 50% and he gave me a paper to sign. but i have my offer letter wherein it mentioned there about my packages the he is suddenly make that decision. is it possible?
camry
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To File A Complaint With The Ministry Of Labour Sep 01, 2015
you should never accept such conditions as that will effect your end of service benefits. The employers usually do that so they do not need to make huge amount of gratuity to the employee on termination.
Iqra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To File A Complaint With The Ministry Of Labour Oct 05, 2015
dear sir i was working for a sales company anmy visa is form a third paty an resigned on 22nd September as my visa cancellation is put on hold by the client as there was a pending case complaint from a customer i was never told if i didn't resolve the complaint my visa cancellation will not proceed what should i do coz i dnt have a job an i will not be able to pay my rent can i put a labour complaint since my resignation was accepted please help me
cliff6883
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum