Home Renovation Contractor

Topic locked
Home Renovation Contractor Jan 28, 2010
Hi All,

I am looking to renovate my apartment by adding an extra bedroom and some minor changes to the bathroom. Can someone please recommend a suitable contractor / renovation company that would undertake these household jobs?

Many thanks

Ansa
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Home Renovation Contractor Apr 15, 2010
call this guy if it is not to late. 0504525051 very cheap and efficient
Britguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Home Renovation Contractor Apr 15, 2010
Or there are loads of contractors on here: http://www.dubaibizdirectory.com/ .
jvmills
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Home Renovation Contractor Nov 08, 2010
Call these guys in future...HTS(Handyman design) 043306217
NitinNKandy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 26, 2014
Never use Mangala from Al Sakan Tech.Cont LLC or Dreamwalls technical service. Rennovation becomes a nightmare with him.
grem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Home Renovation Contractor Jun 30, 2014
Ansa ,
Hi, Renovate your home to contact WWW.1clickrenosg.com . These companies designed is awesome.
steinbeck
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Apr 13, 2015
Hello Guys our company is Spaze2go Interiors LLC , we are into Interior designing, Fit out, Turnkey projects , space management, acoustic solution. We have completed more than 20 small and Big projects including Retail outlets, offices, Showrooms, Corporate offices. Our company have its own Joinery factory in Al quoz. We can execute all kind of interior Fit out work like Civil, HVAC, Fire fighting, Joinery and furniture , IT solutions etc. Should you have any requirement in Fitout and interior related Job, feel free to contact me. Regardless of the Size and budget, our company have expertise to satisfy all kind of clientele. We always looks for enthusiastic and energetic people to be the part of our Marketing , sales, PR , Designing, operation team. . Feel free to drop message !! Visit us www.spaze2go.comregards
Anshuman 056-4741502
anshumanjpr
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 18, 2016
I used Superior Living run by an Italian guy and had a thoroughly dreadful experience. In the end I had to bring in new contractors to finish the work that Superior Living's team had started, as it had been done so badly. This is especially true of the bathroom and showers where negligent installation caused the most appalling water damage. If you are even thinking about going with Superior Living, get in touch with me and I will gladly share my experiences including recordings and pictures.
ThinkAgain
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum