Help Needed Please, Guidance And Wisdom!

Topic locked
Help needed please, guidance and wisdom! Jan 04, 2005
hey guys, me and 2 other friends of mine are looking for flats some place near media city area. About 15 min drive. We have put a max budgit of about 60,000 DHS. Do you guys think that is way too little for a decent three bedroom?Could anyone make some recommendations as to how to go about it??

X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 05, 2005
well i would suggest you read around the forums this topic has been exhausted.

as for 60k for 3 beds u got the same chance tring to get a ferrari for that price.

in other words not posible.

to give you a idea for the prices the greens which is a lovly compound infront of media city is about 45k for 1bed room and it hink about 65 for 2k

so try to estimate a 3.
FAKESPIKE

Jan 09, 2005
.I found a 4 bedroom Villa in the springs for 68. Obviously despite the subjects exhaustion we are yet to receive consensus on it.

But thanks for the tip, I best be signing the contract ASAP then
X
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 09, 2005
well these are one of those too good to be true things i would read the fine prints.

congrats on the villa. hmmm maybe there is a cheap ferrari out there somewhere *drifts into dream....
FAKESPIKE

Mar 05, 2005
ive got a friend in gardens ,... i bedroom + big sitting room , furnished , 25,000 dh p/a ....

and i live in a 3 bedroom apartment in burdubai for only 28,000 / p/a
(we lived there for 15 years now,... so maybe thats why its still cheap ,.. but i guess even if we leave ,.. it might be passed on to 32,000 /pa/

Now the ferrari would be a dream for 60,000
UAQ 846 AM PINOY FM sa AM
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 05, 2005
75k to 85k for a 3BR is reasonable considering the uprising rents and all.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum