Help Moving To Dubai

Topic locked
Help Moving to Dubai Apr 22, 2006
Hi

Moving is difficult at the best of times... There are many organisations who have set up globally to assist YOU in your move. Dubai offers the same, there are many companies here to assist you, each offering a very similar services.

The smaller companies will tend to have more time to spend on you, ensuring that your transition to Dubai is smooth and seamless.

I would advise any expat thinking of moving to Dubai to consider sourcing help. Companies will help you find a house, school, car and answer all your pre-move queries.

One of the more all-encompassing companies is Echo-Xpats, offering all the qualities of a relocation service, and a 1 year membership to their concierge service.

Whilst considering your options, may I wish you every success. Dubai is a fantastic place with great opportunities for everyone.

Best wishes

Ashley

thorntonashley
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 22, 2006
I can recommend for a company www.equaterelocations.com They helped my new neighbour find a villa and nothing was too much trouble for them. Apparently they corresponded for a month or so before my they arrived so they had a really good idea what they were looking for and were really well prepared. Equate do all the usual services that most other relocation companies do but according to my neighbour nothing was too much trouble and she had complete confidence in them. They even got her some amazing discounts at various shops!

Good luck to anyone who is relocating.
teatimetess
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 23, 2006
mmmmmmmmmm this is a new slant on advertising, coinsidentally 2 new posters one with the right question, one with the right answer.

:roll: :roll:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 23, 2006
Both with one post a piece.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 23, 2006
Do we IP track on this site Arnie?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Do we IP track on this site Arnie?

Yes mate, mods can IP track, but its a bit hit and miss, most ISP's like AOL have fekin loads of ports, and it makes it near on impossible to identify whether the same user.
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
The first one joined back in February though - and the other joined last week (17th April) :roll:
Why would you wait this long to post?? Can mods check how often users have logged onto the forums??
Not that I'm proclaiming to be any sort of expert on English (I'm a numbers guy after all), the use of English is both excellent and similar in both posts. Maybe its just the wonderful standard of education on the modern world??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 24, 2006
or maybe its just the same poster.

or maybe the guy registered in Feb, thus making it looked liked he moved here in the last 2 months.

or maybe.......................... ?

:roll: :roll:
arniegang

Apr 24, 2006
I'm on "maybe" overload!!

Arrrggghhhhhhh
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Wow! Apr 24, 2006
Ok ok ok...
So, whats happening here?

The topic was posted to engage in questions, and discussions, and was not geared as a means of blatant advertising (is this even allowed on the site?). I have been a member on this site for quite a while, and always aim to provide unbiased, useful information to those who seek information on Dubai.

I certainly have no association with teatimetess.... if you look at our postings, they are all quite different!

Any questions, keep them coming
thorntonashley
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 24, 2006
:oops:

I am sorry if my postings have caused a lot of confusion. I can confirm the comments made by thorntonashley we are not the same person.

I have been visiting this forum for a while but never had the courage to post, but once I took the plunge there has been no stopping me. Perhaps I should just go back to browsing and not posting, and then perhaps I might not cause anymore trouble.

Sorry to all the people who did the investigating and also thanks for the nice comments about my English, that's a first for me.

If I ever need any private investigating doing I will contact you all immediately. I am now going to check my spelling and grammar!!!

Best regards to all.

PS Good job I checked, I made loads of errors!!
teatimetess
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum