Help.. My Father's Visa Cancelled

Topic locked
help.. my father's visa cancelled Feb 23, 2009
i'm on father's visa, it was cancelled last feb 11.
My current employer is going to issue an employment visa for me. but not yet starting to process it. they said they will before my visa will be expired on march 12. Do you think they can make it through with this very short time? and do i need to exit for 1 month? is it better to exit to oman/kish or exit in my home country.. i'm confuse.. help.. thanks in advance..

septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Feb 23, 2009
Your visa would have automatically been cancelled when your fathers was. Yo then have 30 days to sort yourself out. Issuing a visa takes a couple of days. Depends how competent your HR department is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 23, 2009
am i required to go back to my origin country or exit somewhere else?
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Feb 24, 2009
If you get it done within the 30 days, shouldn't think so. But check with the Immigration department.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 26, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:If you get it done within the 30 days, shouldn't think so. But check with the Immigration department.

Choco, if it takes longer than 30 days is it just a daily fine for the extra time?

I thought it's something like that?

But yes, he/she needs really to get the proper info from the DNR, Dept of Naturalization and Residency.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:If you get it done within the 30 days, shouldn't think so. But check with the Immigration department.

Choco, if it takes longer than 30 days is it just a daily fine for the extra time?

I thought it's something like that?

But yes, he/she needs really to get the proper info from the DNR, Dept of Naturalization and Residency.

Dgs. 100.00 per day for overstay.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum