Gym Supplements..

Topic locked
Gym Supplements.. Oct 21, 2008
Can anyone recommend a shop/store that sells good value and quality supplementation? I need a good whey protein, creatine and also glutamine.

For protein the cheapest i've come across was at co-op society al-wasl road, a pharmacy there sells a tub for 195 AED... this is reasonable.

So hoping for any better recommendations?

Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 22, 2008
GMC. They are a chain with all sorts of protein supplements. Branches all over, but the main one is on Sheikh Zayed Road.

If you are trying to put on weight, just eat more and drink lots of beer! Like the rest of us...

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 22, 2008
GMC where abouts on SZR?

Lol, actually im not trying to put on weight, im going on a cutting cycle so it will be the opposite. Then I will bulk. The whole goal is to make sure its clean weight.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 22, 2008
About protein drinks I recommend you Mutant Mass (PVL). I think its one of the best on market.
sl0wik
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 23, 2008
Waqsy wrote:GMC where abouts on SZR?

Lol, actually im not trying to put on weight, im going on a cutting cycle so it will be the opposite. Then I will bulk. The whole goal is to make sure its clean weight.

They are near Al Moosa Tower 2 on the Beach side.

There are some other branches around town so you may find one closer to home. Call 181.

:) :) :)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Gym Supplements.. Oct 23, 2008
Waqsy wrote:Can anyone recommend a shop/store that sells good value and quality supplementation? I need a good whey protein, creatine and also glutamine.

For protein the cheapest i've come across was at co-op society al-wasl road, a pharmacy there sells a tub for 195 AED... this is reasonable.

A place in Ibn Batuta Mall on the left as you come in (Main Supermarket Entrance)
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

hi Oct 24, 2008
hello man,
try life pharmacies, they have good stuff. I have a bench,bar and Dumbles for sale, with a good price, are you interested in buying that?
howdy

Oct 26, 2008
No thanks bro.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 26, 2008
for a budget of under 500 aed, all u will get is good milk powder (Nido) for healthier bones lol.

u need around 700 aed my friend...if u really want to see and feel the difference.....

And dont get any carbs.....ur get fat like me....hi protein...low fat, low carb. (if u dont plan on going to the gym)

Eat carbs if u can burn it. (And not after 6pm)
guest999

Oct 27, 2008
Bro i've been training for years, as with carbs I will eat complex carbs mainly in the morning but this is not a discussion I want to get into.

From where I come from a 5lb tub costs £25-30 which is equivalent to around 200AED and i'm not talking about cheap brands. I've seen a good brand in co-op in al wasl by the name of EAS, will have to get a small tub to test.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 29, 2008
I've picked up ON's 100% Whey. Fairly popular in the US a competitor to EAS. It's 24g protein, 3g carbs per serving. At GNC they wanted 375 for the 5lb tub. Found it at a pharmacy on bank street (the big one to the left of Tasty Burger by ABN Amro) for 250dhs.

Not a bad deal, but next time I head back to the US on vacation i'll bring some back as you can get it for half the price back there.
hcaleman
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 29, 2008
losers rip ppl offf ever since i came ehre i lost most of my muscle mass. Crap! Dubai is like egypt except it has modern pyramids.

P.S. There is a shop in Festival city where I have found good supplements another one is in Bur Dubai near Canadian consulate....
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 30, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:GMC.

Knight

General Motors Corporation? :lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Oct 31, 2008
sharfraz wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:GMC.

Knight

General Motors Corporation? :lol:

Yup. Iron supplements!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 01, 2008
mass bodies they are....
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 01, 2008
Hey Waqsy Life Nutirtion at festival city has some good brands. I dont know if Biotest ships here.
desert surfer
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 16, 2008
hi,

In Muscle LLC

Here's the contact number...

Tel : +97143140318.

You can choose from different supplements. I am using 100% protein Gold Standard 24g. Aed 150 but I'm in AUH.

Hope it helps.
MRTHIRD
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gym Supplements.. Nov 18, 2008
Waqsy wrote:Can anyone recommend a shop/store that sells good value and quality supplementation? I need a good whey protein, creatine and also glutamine.

the place is called GNC not GMC, and make sure you go there within the first week of each month because they give discounts at that period of time,
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 19, 2008
do you think that is a typo?

:?
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Re: Gym Supplements.. Nov 20, 2008
TRY HERBALIFE PRODUCT IT IS ONE OF THE LEADING BRAND IN NUTRITION AND OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF GALAXY LA CLUB(BECKHAM'S NEW CLUB)
skanojia_hr
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nutrition world Nov 23, 2008
GNC rips u off.. try Nutrition world they are a lot cheaper!
Alstar
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 23, 2008
Wheres Nutrition World? Address?

I'll buy my next stock from there as i've already gone to GNC and bought a 5kg bag of Optimum Nutrition Protein and also some creatine, and multi vitamins. Total cost me just less than 900 AED.

I'm on a cutting cycle so protein is vital to prevent loss of muscle.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Gym Supplements.. Dec 08, 2008

You can buy from Ultimate Nutrition. They are Authorized Distributors
essem
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 01, 2009
Can any one PLZ tell me where can i find NITROTECH HARDCORE by

MUSCLETECH at a cheap price??
crash_747
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 02, 2009
where can I find dumbells at a reasonable price?
Oussssss
Dubai Forum User

Feb 02, 2009
Come, I'll sell you the illegal stuff; pump you in 2 weeks time.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Gym Supplements.. Aug 18, 2009
skanojia_hr wrote:TRY HERBALIFE PRODUCT IT IS ONE OF THE LEADING BRAND IN NUTRITION AND OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF GALAXY LA CLUB(BECKHAM'S NEW CLUB)

Yes, second that!! :wink:
zahrah
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Gym Supplements.. Apr 14, 2014
READ THIS IMPORTANT NOW!!!! The brand I use is NITROTECH PERFORMANCE SERIES (THE NEWEST ONE WITH 30G PROTEIN ETC..). I bought it at the nutrition place in front of hyperpanda in DFC for 160 AED! IT WAS A COMPETE RIP OFF ( THE PRICE I MEAN). IN DDC IT IS BEING SOLD FOR 120-130!! AND THEN THE BEST DISCOVERY EVER! The life pharmacy behind well care hospital in garhoud is SELLING THE TUB FOR 79 DIRHAMS ONLY AND ONE RECEIPT GETS WITH IT A FREE SHAKER OR PROTEIN BAR. I bought 3 tubs for 79 each (and got one free shaker) in case they change the price in the future since others are selling it at WAY higher prices. Garhoud, behind wellcare hospital. GET YOURS NOW BEFORE THEY UP THE PRICE! By tub i mean the smallest size they make. (The same size that is selling for 160 in dfc, the one that has about 26 servings I guess). YOU ARE WELCOME!
Moutaz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Gym Supplements.. Jan 13, 2016
JNK Nutrition is the best store for all bodybuilding and sports nutrition supplements
JNKNutrition
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Gym Supplements.. May 17, 2016
Try Lifestyle Nutrition they are the cheapest in my opinion. I have compared it all. http://www.lifestylenutrition.com
Best option for supplements in Dubai as per my opinion. Rest all are rip off

--- May 17, 2016 ---

Try Lifestyle Nutrition they are the cheapest in my opinion. I have compared it all. http://www.lifestylenutrition.com

--- May 17, 2016 ---

Try Lifestyle Nutrition they are the cheapest in my opinion. I have compared it all. www.lifestylenutrition.com
pinkpanther
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum