Employment Visa Cancellation - How Long Will It Takes?

Topic locked
Employment visa cancellation - How long will it takes? Feb 13, 2011
Good day sir/madam,

Because of very important reason I need to go back to my country. I only worked one day in the company, it was friday (last week) and as I finished my first day of duty, I spoke to my mother and they want me to go home because of their condition.. I was bother of course. So, the next day I was supposed to be on duty, but thinking of my family's condition I cannot concentrate to work, I informed my immediate superior if I can go back to my country, I also spoke to our HR regarding what happen.

I've already paid them for the visa cancellation, I also finished with the clearance & return some things that was given to me. But they didn't gave my passport yet, they said that they have to cancell first my employment visa before I can get my passport. They said that it will be a bad idea if they will give me my passport without cancelling my visa because I will be forever ban in going to UAE again.

Today is Sunday, 13 February 2011. My question is, how long will it takes to cancell an employment visa like in my case? So that I can get my passport to my employer...

I hope someone can enlighten me, because it's been so hard for me staying here knowing & thinking of my family's situation... I really want to go back home as soon as possible!

Thanks in advanced!

supermariobrothers
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employment Visa Cancellation - How Long Will It Takes? Feb 13, 2011
Takes less than a day.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Employment visa cancellation - How long will it takes? Feb 14, 2011
Thanks! I hope... So that I can go back home. I've spoke to the HR yesterday, she told me to wait for a few days..

I hope I can get my passport today.. :(

-- Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:18 am --

Thanks! I hope... So that I can go back home. I've spoke to the HR yesterday, she told me to wait for a few days..

I hope I can get my passport today.. :(
supermariobrothers
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employment Visa Cancellation - How Long Will It Takes? Mar 28, 2011
Have you gotten your passport? I know it would take less than a week. :)
:D
jiivxil
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Oct 29, 2015
hello dear,
I already work in uae since 3 years a contratctor compeny. now a moment i got a offer later from direct company it happen almost 3 month. still my contractor compeny didn't cancel my visa even i already submitted my all kind of clearance and docment which is in my responsibility. i work here without salary since 2 month company didn't give the salary also. i can't take any action with compeny :x :x so some one help me what can i do !
Ratnaman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum