Emloyment - Where To Start!

Topic locked
Emloyment - Where to start! Nov 27, 2005
My wife and I are looking to move to the UAE next summer. My wife is a primary school teacher and I am a civil engineer, both living and working in Scotland.

We are looking for advice on the best starting point in looking for employment. We are particularly interested in any advice/ help offered on where my wife can start looking for jobs within education.

We have come across a number of websites that require a subscription or one off payment, are these worth it?

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

rmcintosh
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 27, 2005
Forget the payments.

My landlord's wife is an Irish lady working at an international school down town. Drop me a pm and we'll take contact details offline.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Emloyment - Where to start! Dec 18, 2005
rmcintosh wrote:My wife and I are looking to move to the UAE next summer. My wife is a primary school teacher and I am a civil engineer, both living and working in Scotland.

We are looking for advice on the best starting point in looking for employment. We are particularly interested in any advice/ help offered on where my wife can start looking for jobs within education.

We have come across a number of websites that require a subscription or one off payment, are these worth it?

Any help would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

A good approach would be to scout the online edtions of newspapers like www.gulfnews.com and www.khaleejtimes.com in the appointments section.

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum