Education Certificates

Topic locked
Education Certificates Sep 24, 2006
Hi,
I will be relocating to Dubai next month & my new employer has asked me to provide my certificates of education.

As I haven't had to provide these to anyone in over 30 years, I have no idea where they are.

Does anyone know how imortant it is to provide certificates, or how to get replacement copies (my school closed down in the mid 80s)?

Thanks in anticipation

scotty3000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Education Certificates Sep 27, 2006
scotty3000 wrote:Hi,
I will be relocating to Dubai next month & my new employer has asked me to provide my certificates of education.

As I haven't had to provide these to anyone in over 30 years, I have no idea where they are.

Does anyone know how imortant it is to provide certificates, or how to get replacement copies (my school closed down in the mid 80s)?

Thanks in anticipation

Didn't you already ask this question before???????????????????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Education Certificates Sep 27, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
scotty3000 wrote:Hi,

Thanks in anticipation

Didn't you already ask this question before???????????????????

This is the text of the previuous post, why are you again going after the same thing????????????????????????

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:15 pm Post subject: Re: Education Certificates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scotty3000 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in anticipation

It is becoming more and more necessary to provide these certificates here in the UAE.
If you hava degree it needs to be accompanied by the marks.

Without a degree only certain job catagories can be filled, for these you need a minimum Secondary School Leaving Certificate, with marks. Should be available from your old school.

Sep 27, 2006
Perhaps he is hoping for a different answer.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum