Eating Out For Free In Dubai....!

Topic locked
Eating out for free in Dubai....! Nov 27, 2007
Sounds too good to be true...?! Think again!

If you enjoy eating out and have a keen eye for detail, becoming a mystery diner may be the thing for you!

Based in the UK, The Mystery Dining Company are employed by restaurants to assess the quality of food and service across their brand. This is done by sending in diners to eat 'under cover' and complete a report on their experience. In return, the diners are reimbursed a sensible amount to cover the cost of all/some of the meal (depending on what is ordered!).

Wagamama (a Japanese noodle restaurant) have 3 branches in Dubai and we need more diligent people that will be happy to join our team of mystery diners.

Wagamama also have numerous other restaurants worldwide, including New Zealand, Boston USA, Turkey, Denmark and Australia.

If you think this is something you may be interested in, please go to the website http://www.mysterydining.com and apply to become a diner.

LMJ
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 27, 2007
im in :D
gezza
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 28, 2007
Great, just submit your application online!
LMJ
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 15, 2008
Still no applications, where is everybody..?! If you're still not sure about things - look at the website and you'll see The Mystery Dining Company is real! We need somebody to go on a visit very soon so please get in touch.
LMJ
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 18, 2008
Sorry to say, but this is a hoax.

I tried to email someone for more info from the website and no one actually get back to me about it and when I register and follow all the instruction on line, I heard no replies at all!!

Maybe I am just stupid and got sucked in (at least I admit it) but this is a joke.
abarawakijess
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum