Dubai / Sharjah School Requirements

Topic locked
Dubai / Sharjah School Requirements Aug 26, 2009
Hell All,

I am moving to Dubai from Canada at the end of September on work visa. I have three kids who are presently going to schools here in Canada in Grades 1, 5 and 6. By reading the requirements, some schools require the transfer certificates/transcripts to be verified from

-Ministry of Education
-Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and
-UAE Embassy in Canada

Then there are schools which mention that only transfer letter from school is good in case of western countries.

Is there a consistent rule across the schools? Is it better to go by the longer route, i.e. do all the attestations and verfications as mentioned above.

If I have to do the verifications as mentioned above, do anyone knows how it is to be done in Canada. Appreciate any replies.

Thanks

Tobe-expat

uae100
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2009
Get all possible documents and then some, just in case. This place loves paperwork and redtape.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 27, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Get all possible documents and then some, just in case. This place loves paperwork and redtape.

Thanks. That is what I am thinking but not sure where to go for ministry of education here in Ontario, Canada. Will check but if someone with similar circumstances is reading, please reply.
uae100
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum