DUBAI EXPO , EARL'S COURT ,LONDON March 7th-8th 2009

Topic locked
DUBAI EXPO , EARL'S COURT ,LONDON March 7th-8th 2009 Feb 21, 2009
Anyone know anything about this Dubai Expo Show in Earl's Court, London on March 7th and 8th 2009 ?
It is on one internet list. Yet when you go to the Earl's Court web-site for March 2009, it is not mentioned.
Anyone know details ? I think it is to do with recruitment etc. If workers are leaving Dubai in droves and projects are being stopped, who is recruiting from London ?

RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 22, 2009
I see that no-one, either from Dubai or the UK....or even the Netherlands ..., has remarked on Dubai Expo 2009 , Earl's Court, London ,March 7th to 8th. Several have READ my email ,however.

Who is showing there in Earls Court ? Anyone know the companies involved?
Are they recruiting whilst thousands are laid off? Do they need NEW BLOOD to invest in Dubai properties and swallow slick sales talk?
Does NO-ONE know anything about this? Or is there NO INTEREST!!
If there is no interest,it seems to sum up international interest in Dubai .
It is surely WANING!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 23, 2009
We have a saying for that in the Netherlands...

That (red) Kite doesn't go anymore ;)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 25, 2009
I have found out more. This show is in Olympia 2 in London on March 7th and 8th. It is called OPPORTUNITIES DUBAI and is by "Employment Media and Events " a NEW ZEALAND COMPANY. Their phone number in AUCKLAND is 00649 3020977.
They have no office in London and very little on the Earls Court/Olympia web site.......... That should say "NOTHING" on the web-site.

They have the whole Lower Ground floor of Olympia 2.
Their marketing of the event is ABYSMAL!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 04, 2009
Just phoned Olympia in London. Dubai Expo in Olympia 2 on March 7th - 8th has been CANCELLED!!
That says it all about recruitment to Dubai. This NZ company had organised this. There was no publicity anywhere, but I was thinking of going.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum