Custom Made Clip On Sunglasses

Topic locked
Apr 19, 2006
X, I never said I bought any fakes, I have never bought any fakes! I was merely stating a fact. That does not imply that I have ever bought any - please read more carefully! Those fake glasses your wearing obviously aren't very good for your eyesight! :lol:

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Clip ons Apr 19, 2006
I couldn't find any and searched for a long time

I got them in Australia when I was home.

Pm me if you want more info. They will send them here.
leighbutler
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 19, 2006
(There are also japanese stores that have all there goods un-branded - Muji I think they're called - and this no-brand is effectively another brand (they aren't the cheapest place to shop!). go figure?

I am discovered! My watch is by Muji and its the best thing since sliced sushi! Neat, cool, efficient, beautifully made...Japanese!

Great to wave at the 'Copy Watches!' brigade in Karama..."Find me a copy of that then smart arse!"

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 19, 2006
Man, I love Sushi!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Sushi is sooooooooooo gross

yukky yuk

:P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:X, I never said I bought any fakes, I have never bought any fakes! I was merely stating a fact. That does not imply that I have ever bought any - please read more carefully! Those fake glasses your wearing obviously aren't very good for your eyesight! :lol:

Ah, u're criticizing ur mate buying fakes... Must be those light splays I'm experiencing ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum