Company Listed For Bank Account

Topic locked
Company listed for bank account Mar 29, 2007
Hi,
whenever i try to open an account the bank ask me if company where i work listed. Because it has only 13 employst ( min is 25) company is not listed. In that way if i want to open account and transfer salary (bring the checks) the ask for deposit 3000-5000 . My question is: Is there any bank who didn't ask for deposits so that i can open account and apply for loans, credit card....
thanks

mulder_
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 29, 2007
which bank are you talking about?

Most banks have accounts (non salary transfer) that either charge you a monthly fee or you place some cash in the account (min. Monthly account balance)...
V-Man
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 30, 2007
I have a MeBank account and I don't have a "real" job. At one time, they were giving out accounts like water as long as I had a residence visa. If you are under 18, they ask for a guardian also, like your father.

Don't expect to get a credit card unless you sign up for some sort of fixed-deposit deal, like MeFortunes at my bank, which is what I used to get a card. On the other hand, a MeFortunes deposit preapproves you for a bank account and a card, assuming you have 5k to let sit.

And you realise that a bank would be truly stupid to give you a loan when you have no income, unless you sign on your father as your...forgot the term...guy-who-pays-up-or-goes-to-jail-if-you-can't-pay-the-loan.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 31, 2007
guarantor
legend
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum