Child Custody Law In UAE

Topic locked
child custody law in UAE Jun 08, 2014
Can any one help on this? My husband has taken my children to their country to spend summer vacation but held them back saying that I was not looking after children properly due to long office working hours and that the children complained that my mother who is living with me here abused the children. He wanted me to change job to suit children welfare and upbringing. He also want me to send my mother back to her country of origin. This I refused and stopped talking to him and my children to force him to bring back the children here. Now its been six month he wouldn't budge. Although he tried to contact me through different channels but I refused. He does not want to bring the children here fearing that I will hold them here since my children are on my Aqama. He is ready to come alone. Can anyone tell me if there is any way I can hold him here until he arrange to bring my children back here. Is it possible under any law. Please guide me and allay my anxiety. I am missing my children a lot.

zohra
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum