Car Lift

Topic locked
car lift Jan 08, 2006
i need to know info on car lift service, pls.
If, for example, i am staying near Crown Plaza and work in Bur Dubai, opposite to Ramada hotel, how much a month it will cost me? I work 6 days a week, sometimes 5.
Thank you in advance for the info.

IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2006
Not sure on the actual costs per month, but it might be worth looking in the Classifieds of the Gulf News. There are loads of ads offering Car Lifts.

Mind you, you are not exactly going a long way. Taxi's too expensive?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 08, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Not sure on the actual costs per month, but it might be worth looking in the Classifieds of the Gulf News. There are loads of ads offering Car Lifts.

Mind you, you are not exactly going a long way. Taxi's too expensive?

i have no idea how much taxi would be. if i knew, i would not be asking things about car lift and stuff. thank you
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I was under the impression/assumed that you were already working and catching taxis to and from work, hence why you were looking for perhaps a cheaper option of a Car Lift.

Assumptions, they really rub people up the worng way! :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 08, 2006
u r very right about assumptions there.
found a couple options, 300 a month one, do not know, this place is driving me crazy, i wish i had my car and everything like at home. ;(
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 08, 2006
Well Dhs.300 per month is a hell of a lot cheaper than having to finance a car, thats for sure. Unless you pay cash of course! :lol:

Also, Dhs.300 per month is gotta be cheaper than taxi's. Even at Dhs15 each way, thats only 10 days worth of travel.

Providing he/she is reliable, then try it out and see how it goes.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 12, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Well Dhs.300 per month is a hell of a lot cheaper than having to finance a car, thats for sure. Unless you pay cash of course! :lol:

Also, Dhs.300 per month is gotta be cheaper than taxi's. Even at Dhs15 each way, thats only 10 days worth of travel.

Providing he/she is reliable, then try it out and see how it goes.

thank you.
i have changed my mind about that place in Satwa, i got another one in Bur Dubai, pretty close to Burjuman and my office, i do not think i even need a car life, i can take taxi, or right now it is not hot, i can walk, coz once it took me 15 minutes in a car instead of just 3 minutes of walk, u know.
thanks though.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum