Can Unmarried Couples Live Together In Dubai???

Topic locked
Nov 01, 2004
whats a punani cuz i honestly don't know

laila k m

Nov 01, 2004
ish-bling 70k a year well thas ma lose change

i never said that my family earn 70,000 they earn more then that thank u
any way my fathers family have always been well off so he belives that people with more money are more better people .i don't agree but i understand under what situation my father has delelope these thoughts.
people in countries like bangladesh are mainly poor so the rich are brought up thinking that they are better them the rest of the people.

smartd-relationships have nothing to do with money.

You'd be dreaming if you think making a certain amount of money means something in terms of someone's relationship attributes.

its all true but when a person is brought up with certain luxury it is hard for them to find people who can't offer these luxuries very attactive.

some times having money can help a person be better and things then normal people cuz they can afford extra help to get into things universities and things.plus there is all ways the influence ur parents will have with people in high places.

money can buy u things like a good apperance plus qualities like playing a instrument.which are extra things employeers look for.it a person is good looking or well presented people will feel more at ease with them and that quality is required in most jobs.

Nov 02, 2004
if u were so better off in BNG then y did u move to the UK - to live in a place where u can NEVER belong ?
As for ppl with more money being better
A guy lives with his dad till he is 21 and is damn rich (so he is GOOD )
now if this guy wants to do things on his own - decides to move out to start from scratch and enjoy life while doing so - so in ur opinion he is not good now as the income has decreased??
Dunno much abt Y ur dad thinks like that - here in Dubai alhamdulla everyone is well off and things u consider a luxury we take as a necessity that is our way of life( i know this for a fact so dont u try to tell me otherwise) but we have never considered nyone who is not up to our standards "not-good-enough" that is very narrow- thinking on your father's part and urs too for actually posting it (just goes to show u agree with him)
u have talked abt Islam in ur earlier posts - well the first thing dear we have here is discrimination - sorry sweety but Islam does not allow discrimination that is whyy we all pray TOGETHER in the mosque regardless what standard of life we live.
70K - what if the money runs out one day - then the guy u married- had s** with (for obviously it is not love) not good enough
How do u guys get married/ have realtionships ? hey buddy can u afford me if not - i m not intrested- true money does a lot of things and i would too love to be filthy rich but to focus only on one thing is not good
but then again, "everyone is entitled to their own F***ing opinion"
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 02, 2004
hold up leela u sayin that the world is gonna collapse coz u rich & u want a momma boi on ur side well i was, still & will always be someone u ill look up to so cut that crap coz i will hustle ur third world mentality u narrow minded 1960 mental b**** see ill keep it clean BUT U on my nuts & u actin mean, not that i want to diss u but i wouldnt mind gettin wit a any women as long as she aint ugly & she knows how to blow so stop all that yappin bout tha 70k u & ur family make h**
peace
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 02, 2004
punani is fanny, baby, virginia. tiger etc
get the idea.
FAKESPIKE

point of view Nov 03, 2004
The thread has been derailed from living-in and person's worth by how much they have money with them.

As of the first issue, reality is far more different from what it is and it goes true universal irrespective of religion or country.

A person's worth depends on how much he think of himself. Money can't buy everything but self-worth and respect.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 19, 2004
u were so better off in BNG then y did u move to the UK - to live in a place where u can NEVER belong ?

i don't want to go into details but my father had a arguement with his parents cuz he didn't want to marry thegirl they had chose for him so he ran away from home and came to england with his kamla(worker almost slave its very natural to hav one of these in bd)

u go on about islam and how it don't allow discrimination .well u all are nasty to me about my background doesn't that come under discrimination.there is a lot of things in islam we should and shouldn't do but no one really cares that much

did u know what we are doing here talking about all types of things from private body parts to films we should not be watching(u know what i mean jamal)with both men and women is prohibitted in islam -that does not bother us so why would what the quran says about no discriminating bother any of us

i never said that i have the same opinions as my father.perphap i said all these things so that some one could convience me not to listen to these opinions but what did u all do instead of trying to help me see the 'good path'u take the mick out of me.

i hope u are happy
LKM

Nov 20, 2004
Leila - u r such a pathetically silly gurl who has no idea what she is on abt ,,, make up ur mind think abt it and then put in down ... preview ur post before actually sumbitting it to chk if it makes sense..
. ur vac ended so soon ,,, just started to enjoy missing u
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 21, 2004
leila dont bother readin wateva u say coz they always talk shit like u dumb bird u know i bet ill fcuk u tha first 10 mins i see u, u horny finger fuckin urself or wat talkin all that bull amean i know i turn u on but i would butt fuckin u u know all tha pain tha pleasure hahahhahaha but tha rubba must be on secondly stick tha tv were tha sun dont shine ya heard & alvii u cant diss for shit u stupid so stay outta tha line coz i got mine u only worth a dime dummy

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Nov 21, 2004
your dad ran away hahahaha wat a fuckin fag i mean u ppl watch too many fuckin bollywood movies.... i thought ur dad had a little prestigue i mean i felt that cause of the way you said he chooses suitors for his princess ass daughters ,,,, but that fuckin fake ass fagat has to check himself first before he can lay any claims down

and ISH man these subcontinatel women cant handle that kind of deep-loving take it easy or u might be in for a murder cause u might rip that shit know j means

an Alvi baby you ur diss's is da bomb continue sayin them
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

?????? Jan 24, 2005
wait a tick,,,,yooo ISH ARE YOU BLACK,???what I mean are from a hood,,,cause you sound like one with the way you write ,where you from????
MoJo

Jan 24, 2005
..... this is getting lame...
FAKESPIKE

Jan 24, 2005
looks like ish has got a wooer, wonder how this happens :o
1Annie1
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2005
I GUESS MA GAME IS TIGHT GURL CANT HELP IT HAHHAHAHA

yo mojo ssup man

LUNATIC