Can Any Pakistani Can Apply The British Online Visa???

Topic locked
Can Any pakistani Can Apply The British Online Visa??? Nov 30, 2006
I just want to ask it,is this possible?if any pakistani come to U.A.E on tourist visa,and can that Pakistani apply the british online visa from U.A.E?

Kashif Khan
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 30, 2006
You can come to Dubai on visit visa. Travel Agencies can arrange that for you. About your plans to go to UK from Dubai, let me tell you this Brits are coming to Dubai & you want to go there? 8)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 01, 2006
Its a good move to make as he will make the same salary (if skilled) as a UK local.

The GBP pound is up again against the dollar there is a lot of work so it's a viable move for most, as long as you don't mind cold weather, grey skies and a gathering feeling of unrest and uncertainty at the root of society :)

The only part I am not sure of is why Pakistan > Dubai > UK?? whats the advantage.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 04, 2006
Unless you have some family or work connection with the UK now, I understood they had changed it to make it much harder to apply for visas (there's so much unrest in the UK at the moment about immigrants from former Commonwealth and the EU coming in to live off the British taxpayer - you could say what goes around comes around but that doesn't help you get a visa).

I don't see what advantage being in Dubai would give as to applying from Pakistan either.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 04, 2006
I think, but i am no sure that you cannot apply for a visa in a foriegn embassy in the UAE unless your a resident of the UAE. The only exception being Iranians in the US Embassy, since there is no US embassy in Tehran.

So if your gonna be in Dubai on a visit visa i doubt the UK embassy in Dubai will accept your application and will ask you to apply in Pakistan. But dont quote me on this you should ask them directly.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum