Call Divert

Topic locked
Call Divert Oct 27, 2006
Hello,

This is quite a technical problem and I hope someone could help me out.
I want to divert calls from a specific number to another phone but am unsure how to do this as my phone only offers some very general options. In addition, does anyone know if a call is diverted which phone would pay the bill?

Thanks

JojoBon
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Call Divert Oct 27, 2006
JojoBon wrote:Hello,

I want to divert calls from a specific number to another phone but am unsure how to do this as my phone only offers some very general options. In addition, does anyone know if a call is diverted which phone would pay the bill?

Thanks

I believe that you have to subscribe to this service through Etisalat, diverted calls are incoming so it is on the incoming numbers bill.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Call Divert Oct 28, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
JojoBon wrote:Hello,

Thanks

I believe that you have to subscribe to this service through Etisalat, diverted calls are incoming so it is on the incoming numbers bill.

But every diverted call will count as a call from your first number to the diverted number (I believe) - as well as a charge to the original caller.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 28, 2006
k thnx.. but is there any way of diverting just one number? On my phone, it just says divert all incoming calls/if busy/if not available... Should I contact Etisalat for that?
JojoBon
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 28, 2006
I think it's all or nothing
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 28, 2006
JojoBon wrote: Should I contact Etisalat for that?

I would have in the first place.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum