Ban On Teacher?

Topic locked
Ban on teacher? Apr 14, 2013
Hi every one.. i have a bit complicated problem.. Can anyone help me out who is quite good in HR & Labor laws....
So here are the conditions...

A friend of mine had come to UAE (in Ajman) she is school teacher over here & is currently on the school visa... Her joining date was 6-Sep-2012 in the school.... Now she has been offered by Dnatta (Emirates airline company) an Admin post with higher salary than what she is getting right now.... Can she leave the company and join the other one without having a ban of 6 months?? Because i heard that people as Teacher, Doctor Drivers & Administration professions dont have ban if they break the contract before 1 year or 2 years.... Can any body tell me if she has no ban what can be done and if she does have a ban what has to be done for avoiding it??

Also i did not get the thing in that article that "Canter Part" what does that mean? Kindly help me out........ plssssssssssh thanks...

abbyousaf237
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Ban on teacher? May 11, 2013
Hi dear,

If any employee is not finishing 2 months contract and leaving the company, as per dubai law by default the person will get 6 months ban.

Rather than searching for not getting ban, you should try to look out for the loopholes how to escape from ban.

Here are the ways,

If the previous company is providing NOC then there won't be any issue. Ban will be rid off.

As you said package is good, if the salary is 10k than it will automatically nullify the ban.

If dnatta is in free zone than they can give you free zone visa itself.

Otherwise new company pro will take care of everything and will pay of the ban removal fine which is costing minimum 3000 AED/ max 5000/- depends how god reference he is having.

Best of luck and be confident.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Ban On Teacher? Jul 12, 2013
Wel I havent heard about such law before,well seems to be fair law as you are not allowed to leave before your timelimit.
JakeWible
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum