1 Yr Ban From A Freezone Company

Topic locked
1 yr ban from a freezone company Jun 12, 2009
I have a 1 year ban, i left dubai march 30, 2009. My previous employer is a freezone company.They did not pay my one month salary so i filed a case and sad to know the the jebel ali freezone labor affice were not able to do anything to help me. That employer put me a 1 year ban. how posible it is?please help with this matter.Can i still go back to the country with a visit visa?can i still work for another freezone company?

My-My
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jun 12, 2009
Ban is a ban, not sure if you can pay freezone to lift it like you can the Government Labour Office
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 13, 2009
You should still be able to enter on a visit visa. Ban is on work permit not residency.

Employer in free zone is not usually your sponsor so you might be able to work for another employer in same FZ.

I thought Ministry of Labour imposed ban anyway, not the free zone?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 16, 2009
But there's no Labor Office involved in Free Zone visas
janathar
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 21, 2009
Exactly there is no Labour Dept involement in the FZ. How did you a get a ban in the first place. Were you issued a Labour card not a ID card. If so maybe you your Visa and Labour permit was from a source out side the FZ ?

I know this can be quite a mess here not knowing. My brother overstayed 7 years ! :shock: on a JAFZ visa. Fearing Labour Dept complications and massive fine. Only after leaving realising there was no Labour Dept complications in the first place. He could changed or renewed his visa just by paying a small reduced visa overstay fine !!!
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

undefined Jul 17, 2014
I am working in Hamriah Free Zone , from last 1 year 3 Months, recently i resigned coz i got job in Dubai, my current employer is imposing ban for 1 year in addition to this company is also asking for Visa Charges , can you please let me how to get out of this hell ,i m in big problem please help me how to remove 1 year ban and how can i cancel my visa without ban
dharmesh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 12, 2014
hi i came vacation from 2008 nov but not back to dubai i am jebel ali visa now i am abscond ban for so how can i remove the ban how to get a work visa from dubai
gulamdm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 03, 2016
hi anyone can help me?i have 1year ban from my previous company LLC.now i transfered to freezone company .as of now working in freezone 5months already.is my 1year ban already lifted?if incase i want to transfer to another company again.do i have to finish 1 year atleast or theres no issue about the ban anymore
natty
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum