Ban For Expat

Topic locked
Ban for expat Oct 03, 2004
Hi,
Ive been workin in U.A.E for the past year and a half and am plannin
to quit. But my employer says that he'll put a lifelonng ban one me...i.e
i wont be able to enter U.A.E for the rest of my life(sumkinda blacklist)..
is it true cuz ive heard of only 6 months ban. And im defn. not comin here for another year or so.......

mave
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 04, 2004
hey ,,,
unless u have commited a criminal offense u can not be banned for life.
he is just scaring u ..... that SOB -ny other UAE laws u want to clarify ,, feel free
:wink:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

i hope so Oct 04, 2004
Yeah i guess so u rite he might be just scaring me but the fact is that
he does have many contacts in the ministry. Well im a comp. Engg. and
was wondering if the Ban is applicable.I came here accepting a offer which
was a 2 year contract acc. to the dubai govt rules but at the same time
i do have the flexibility of givnin a 2 month notice b4 quitting...which is
what im doin. I dont plan to come back to U.A.E in the near future but
what disturbs me is that a 6 month ban stamp on my passport will be a black mark while applyin for other nations from home. Dubai city has been
a great exp. one of its kind in the world...but then sum instances like these
does creat a bad impr. sometimes bout the city in the outside world.
mave
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 05, 2004
this country is not with out law tell him to shove it.
he must be a local feather! they think they own the country! ow wait they do....
FAKESPIKE

Oct 06, 2004
FS- dont have to sterotype the whole nation just coz one SOB gave u a bad time!
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 06, 2004
i knw i know i'm not generalising. actualy no locals give me a hard time and i have alot of friends who are locals :)
FAKESPIKE

Oct 06, 2004
its just that every nation has got its sets of idiots n UAE is no different i really gets me on :x when ppl say - Oh the locals here are so ... rude, mean and the list goes on - the truth they have never even met one on a one to one basis to justify their judgement :roll:
Alvii
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 08, 2004
in two words tell him to fcuk off amean if u got a university degree he cant ban u & affcourse if u aint indian that dont apply aiiite peace out
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 09, 2004
Its best also if you can consult for some legal advise if you wanna pursue with your plans. If the law is on your side, what else could go wrong.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 10, 2004
yea or u can consult me tha don & ill finish everything up for u foreal amean u know how am conected
tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Oct 19, 2004
well they can ban if for six months no matter wat degree u have or wat kind of field u are in... this the law in the country its still trying to be changed in the so called democratic parliment that is available in abu dhabi.. an there have been talks that doctors an engineers should not recive the ban and that the ban should be all togather abolished but goverment is still yet to decide on that... so for now if your sponsor wants to place a ban u he can but it cant be longer then 6months unless u have done a criminal offence

but hey like ISH said if you have any problems just let him know he knows ways to get around that ban i mean i think the nigga has been banned in this country 3 times now an he just keeps coming back

and locals well they just dont got vocals the problem with most of the locals is they are uneducated or in recent times they have been reciving such a huge intake of education in there mind that they dont know how to balance it all togather an put it into presepctive.... and yea alot of my homies is from this country but i tell them too that you all niggas is lame an damnn i love fuckin them up cause in real they are the biggest pussies around but i dnt know why ppl start trembelin when a local hoots at them especially indians.... belive me they are just punanis
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 21, 2004
speakin of bans damn that rule was gone J & yea if u got a degree its possible that u get through tha ban i just checked that out nigga anyways ill make it short & sharp wanna get anythang legal done juss call me & tha fee will be asked as soon as the job is done aiiite amean am talkin bout even if ur here for 5 years illegal i can get u outta that shit hahhaah & best belive i can tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum