Average Rate Hotel

Topic locked
Average rate hotel Mar 09, 2009
Hi there... i'm from Kuwait... i'm going to dubai next week... do anyone have recommendation for hotel range UAED 250-450 per night for twin sharing? i'm going to stay for 5 night... famous hotel not necessarily... just need clean place to rest, sleep n shower... thank you

aymy
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 09, 2009
Are you a bandit?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 09, 2009
of course nope... just for budget holiday.. tq
aymy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Average rate hotel Mar 09, 2009
aymy wrote:Hi there... i'm from Kuwait... i'm going to dubai next week... do anyone have recommendation for hotel range UAED 250-450 per night for twin sharing? i'm going to stay for 5 night... famous hotel not necessarily... just need clean place to rest, sleep n shower... thank you

Hi Friend
If you are looking for hotels and stay in dubai then you can visit yellow pages,you get all the details about hotels in dubai, here......
asif.ahmed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 09, 2009
You are probably best off trying Deira or Bur Dubai, the two cheapest suburbs in Dubai. These suburbs should offer reasonable accommodation at your price range. If not, another option is to try renting (which some friends of mine are doing in April).
NinaSimone
Dubai Forum User

Re: Average rate hotel Mar 09, 2009
There are a lot of relatively good hotel at your range around Nasir (Benyas) square in Deira: Flora, Landmark and AlKhaleej... Moscow hotel in Deira is also quite good but not for family.... :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 10, 2009
If you use a credit card, go to www.booking.com and search for hotels in Dubai for your arrival/departure dates. You'd find many nice hotels for AED 300/night.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Average rate hotel Mar 10, 2009
aymy wrote:Hi there... i'm from Kuwait... i'm going to dubai next week... do anyone have recommendation for hotel range UAED 250-450 per night for twin sharing? i'm going to stay for 5 night... famous hotel not necessarily... just need clean place to rest, sleep n shower... thank you

Liwa Heights in Jumaira lake tower...it's brand new hotel apartment
minasandiego
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 11, 2009
try this site, you can have better rates here.

http://www.asiarooms.com/

Otherwise, When you landed at Dubai airport, before the Arrival (receiveing area) there are travel agencies there where you can get instant hotel booking with almost half rate. :wink:
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 11, 2009
Try Novotel which is near the Trade Centre. Nothing fancy, but will meet your requirements. There are also alot of small botique hotels in Al Barsha. Do a search hotels al barsha dubai.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 19, 2009
I also want to search for a good services hotel but not too expensive. The most important thing is that we could rest properly, the services is good and the place is safe. What about nearest hotel to airport?
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum