Any Visa Agency?

Topic locked
Any Visa Agency? Mar 04, 2008
Hello,

I browsed through the Dubai Expat Help Forum extensively for information regarding the conversion of Visit Visa to Residency Visa.

Many of the posts said that the company can expedite the process if required and bring it down to 2 ~ 3 weeks.

However, I couldn't find any post that provided names of any agencies/services who handle this kind of requirement.

I have just moved into Dubai on a Visit Visa and my company wants to get residency visa done ASAP but it is not aware of any agency who can handle this.

Could anyone please provide me with names and contact info of agencies who can handle visa related services?

Thanks.

dubaijourney
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 04, 2008
The company has to do it themselves I think. Don't they have a PRO?

Although I do vaguely recall an advertisement from an organisation about processing visa stuff. Was it the health department? That doesn't sound right.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 04, 2008
Unfortunately the company doesn't have a PRO. It hasn't done such a process before :(
dubaijourney
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 04, 2008
You may have to do it yourself then. Phone or visit the DNRD to see what documents you'll need - it will at least be passport, employment contract, trade licence, application form. See Dubai visas for contact info and more information.
bonk

Mar 04, 2008
dubaijourney wrote:Unfortunately the company doesn't have a PRO. It hasn't done such a process before :(

Your Company probably has a Sponsor / Local Partner, if so he will almost certainly have a PRO, who will be able to handle to process for a fee of course, check it out.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 05, 2008
sage & onion wrote:Your Company probably has a Sponsor / Local Partner, if so he will almost certainly have a PRO, who will be able to handle to process for a fee of course, check it out.

Oops :oops: . Of course.
bonk

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum