ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGEs !!!

Topic locked
ADVANTAGE & DISADVANTAGEs !!! Mar 01, 2006
It's almost two years now since I applied via online @ "JobsinDubai.com" and no response.

Also, I applied directly to some companies in Dubai and some of them replied to my email but no luck.

I don't know what is the advantage of coming in to Dubai and stay for a couple of weeks and apply for a job. Or stay here in Canada and apply via internet and wait for their response.

Paulo Rienne
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 04, 2006
i would say stick with ur job n go through companies web sites n submit ur job

i'm doing both, applyin online and seeing them in person, i'm a UAE citizen and they told me its not good to look 4 jobs in these months b/c there r not much opening.

so as soon as there is a job they'll contact u
AD__REP
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 04, 2006
what type of job are you applying for??
hays montrose international are great for finding work...worldwide
muckman03
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 04, 2006
As has been well documented on this forum, jobsindubai is a complete scam of a website, so don't even bother with that.

Recruitment agencies will always give priority to candidates already resident in the UAE.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 04, 2006
if u want I can send u a list of recruitment agencies, but it hasnt been updated in a while
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2006
WARNING TO ALL :

www.jobsindubai.com has now been confirmed to be a fraud SO guyz DONT GO ON THAT SITES and others ALIKE ... be careful

latez

uas
uas
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 16, 2006
Hi!

I will be in Dubai this coming April, I am a filipina, I will be there as a tourist. During my stay i will look for a job there, I am graduate of Businesss Management and has a 4 years experience in Insuarance Company and 3 years eperience in doing business.

My question is, is it easy to find a job their at Dubai?
Do I have to apply in a recruitment ageny to easily find a job?
What are the possiblities?

Hope you can help me then....Im clueless :?
tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 16, 2006
My Filipino friends with similar backgroud to yours have had to settle for jobs in restaurants, shops, etc as they found it quite hard to get a job in the relevant fields.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 23, 2006
tooo bad then

but still i have to take the risk

i will try my luck.....hahahha

anyway, if you have guts then maybe there are possiblity you can have a good job

I am really eager to have friends there at Dubai although i have a lot, mostly filipinos...but wanted a foreign friend...hahahah
tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 23, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:My Filipino friends with similar backgroud to yours have had to settle for jobs in restaurants, shops, etc as they found it quite hard to get a job in the relevant fields.

mmmm so Dubai has become too saturated eh? Not for moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum