Absconding Case(need Urgent Help)

Topic locked
absconding case(need urgent help) Jul 26, 2012
i am not in a position to introduce myself i got myself in a trouble.i bought a visa through a person given him 15000dhs and after i got my visa stamped after 2weeks my sponsor filed an absconding case against me its just been 3 weeks i am in uae.pleasse help me i dnt knw line of action i should adopt.my sponsor wanted me to invest with him in his company one thing to mention my sponsor is not running his company actually he never ran it he just has a license.plz help me.

faizanshams
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case(need Urgent Help) Jun 28, 2015
I was worked in oil company my visa is already expired but company still not cancelled due to false abscond by sponcer in his mismutual understanding with owner.sponcer has putted absconding case on whole company in this all staffs and labours are suffering. And we didnt get salary for the past 3 months. But we applied for salaries and absconding case.
From court also they told as come and take salaries with air ticket.

1.MY QUESTION IN THIS IS IT COURT WILL GIVE TICKET WITH PASSPORT?

2.IN THAT PASSPORT ABSCONDING WILL BE REMOVED AUTOMATICALLY OR NOT?

--- Jun 28, 2015 ---

sallu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case(need Urgent Help) Apr 19, 2016
Hi.my husband has been working in a.coffe shop in jlt.last 2014 due to.some.emergeny problem he went back to home.country and leave the.company without informing them.he works as a under probation that time and now he is abscond.is there any way to remove this its freezone visa.plz help
stephanymonyahoocom
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum