KRAV MAGA DUBAI-SELF DEFENSE

Topic locked
KRAV MAGA DUBAI-SELF DEFENSE Dec 25, 2014
Hello, I am giving private lessons of krav maga .Trening is a intense, interesting and unique.

Krav Maga was originally developed as a Military Combative Hand To Hand Combat system for the Israeli Defense Force I.D.F. who needed a fast to learn, simple, and effective fighting system for I.D.F. Special Force Commando Units. Today the I.D.F. trains his troops in Krav Maga which had been battle tested to the max.

In recent years due to the effectiveness of Krav Maga as a front line fighting system many of the Worlds leading Militaries, Police and L.E.O. S.W.A.T. Teams such as the F.B.I., U.S. Army, L.A.P.D. and a host of European nations militaries and police forces have added Krav Maga into the training programs for their personnel mainly due to the short time it takes to learn Krav Maga Self Defense Basics and the lethal nature of Krav Maga techniques.

Thousands and thousands of ordinary people all over the world have take up Krav Maga to give them proven Self Defense and Defense Tactics skills safe in the knowledge that they can protect themselves and their loved ones from violent street attacks, robbers, muggers, and fight off assaults from violent thugs. Krav Maga also is an excellent Martial Art for recreation, Krav Maga is fun to learn as it is informal without Dojo rituals, and Krav Maga also helps keep you in shape and get fit.

For more information please contact me at 0556351476

Kind Regards!!

lesa86
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events