First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming?

Topic locked
First comic con in the M.D :D Who's coming? Mar 12, 2012
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been posted already as I haven't been on the forums for quite some time, but I'm so excited to share and see who's attending.

http://www.mefcc.com/

I will definitely be there AND I'm planning on participating in the unpublished original comic/manga contest, might even go as my favorite anime character since there will be cosplay action x3

Also you're allowed to do joint projects so if there are any writers/artists out there wanting to team up so we could create a fabulous comic, or just to compare notes or styles, I welcome pms in regards to that :)

I already bought my tickets! :D Who else plans on attending?

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: First comic con in the M.D :D Who's coming? Mar 12, 2012
PARANOID wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this has been posted already as I haven't been on the forums for quite some time, but I'm so excited to share

Also you're allowed to do joint projects so if there are any writers/artists out there wanting to team up so we could create a fabulous comic, or just to compare notes or styles, I welcome pms in regards to that :)

I already bought my tickets! :D Who else plans on attending?

How much are tickets? Where is the venue? I think I might come.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Mar 12, 2012
prowheels , if you check on the website, there's 3 types, 1 day passes for 50 bucks, a pass for both days (20th-21st APR) for 100 and VIP tickets with extra benefits for 500 AED. Its in Dubai Marina, Mina Seyahi area, somewhere there, haven't checked out the map yet.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Mar 12, 2012
PARANOID wrote:prowheels , if you check on the website, there's 3 types, 1 day passes for 50 bucks, a pass for both days (20th-21st APR) for 100 and VIP tickets with extra benefits for 500 AED. Its in Dubai Marina, Mina Seyahi area, somewhere there, haven't checked out the map yet.

Thanks! I don't think my father would be willing to drive me that far though :/
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Mar 14, 2012
Oh I'm definitely going! Haven't decided who to dress up as yet
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Apr 12, 2012
Great Finally found a thread, where people are really discussing about it.
I checked the Site and found it gr8, but can anyone tell me what all is there in Comic Con,I Am really excited and pumped to see it!
I had wish to Attend the World Comic Con which gathers as the Sandiego, But that can never be possible...but I am really lucky.

Also can you guide me, as a visitor, will I be needing a 2 day pass or watching the Whole thing can be done in One day!!!

And I hope Cosplay is Not compulsary for everyone :P

Cheers!
dvs2rockin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Apr 13, 2012
I wish I was still there, would go with you Chocs. Have you decided who to dress up as?

dvs2rockin, I'm not sure if cosplay is compulsory. Who would you dress up as if you have to? :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: First Comic Con In The M.D :D Who's Coming? Apr 13, 2012
@kanelli.....the Most fav character of I have ever come across...NARUTO :D:D:D
What about you?
dvs2rockin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events