Dubai Desert Rock Festival

Topic locked
Mar 11, 2007
Bleakus wrote:Ian....I think im in love again, i met this woman at the concert.....she had this smile, i couldnt sleep that night :oops:

I might add, I didn't sleep that night... watched the sun come up.

^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 11, 2007
^ian^ wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Ian....I think im in love again, i met this woman at the concert.....she had this smile, i couldnt sleep that night :oops:

Damn man.

i know, im sorry.....zindigi hae lol
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 15, 2007
hehehehe

Had the most amazing time when inflames played. Not to mention PRODIGY who kicked ass while we screamed royally for the one and only Iron Maiden.

Second day was also good with Incubus but I loved Robert Plant. Hell yeah I fell in love with lot of chicks. hahaha

This was me on the first day!!

This has been one of the best Desert Rock festival for me. Obviously lots of females were scared. When some people had this buzz in their head and they all high and they pass by me. THEY freak out!! hehehehehehehe.
WTF!!

Then I scared the shit into a kid. This kid was kicking sand and all. I went up to him and said "Son do u know who I am" he says "I am sorry!! I wont do it again!!" Then I said "Youre gonna be a good boy and go watch the concert and then go home and sleep like I nice boy or else I will eat you up by ripping your guts off" hehehehe. He screamed MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!

Then I had pictures taken for a Whats On Dubai Magazine and then an interview with Much music television. The pic aboce is in Gulf News Tabloids.

Now the second day was better. I had my face painted totally Black and with those same contacts, hehe. I went in a drunk frenzy and while returning home I missed a turn and went oman hatta almost and returned back and then. Now the scene is I dont have tinted windows. It's the night time. My Face is Black and with white contacts. I slowly creep with another car and turn my head totally left and look at them. PEOPLE GOT SHIT SCARED ON THE ROAD. WTF, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

btw as Aerosmith is on May 31, Next month Puddle Of Mudd with Motley Crues drummer Tommy Lee, then Eric Clapton is also planning and as per the rumour which I am keeping my fingers crossed GUNS N ROSES.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2007
i'm so regret, i'm late to hear this.

so is there any new shows recently?
SILVIA
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events