50 Cent Coming To Town

Topic locked
50 cent coming to town Sep 01, 2004
yes most of you probably know.

so tell me who is going who is not. ish jamal you guys hitting the sence or what?

FAKESPIKE

Sep 02, 2004
i aint going.. my brother MIGHT and my friends are.
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 04, 2004
yo man i was bound to be going but the word on the street spread an the nigga 50fils said that he cant share stage wit a don bigger then him... so im gonna skip this one

nahhh actually the shit is im gonna be at work on thursday i got mother freaking night duty so i aint gonna be making it though i got the ticket incase im out early but ull all catch me at the after party for sure
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

No 50cent, No worries... Sep 05, 2004
i also cannot go... my friend is comin to dxb, so ive to meet him at the airport at that time.. i tried a lot to convince him about changin his arrival date but no chance :( anyways.. 50 cent was in istanbul when i was there about 2 weeks ago, i missed that time too :) so im used to missing him :) does anyone know any other fabulous concert in dxb except blue in the last days of sept.???
soyluhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 06, 2004
jamal, liked the way u said "50fils" lol
sarah
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 07, 2004
EVEN IF I get free VIP pass I won't go to 50 Cent's concert I just hate his face(pure despicle ugly guy), Dr. Dre and Eminem made him what he is today. I've seen people getting surprised by seeing Eminem in the music video "In da club" and they're like OMG its Eminem then they sit just to look Eminem in it. I speak openly and this is me "I hate him!!" if he faces me I'll probably knock him to the ground.
helmz

Sep 07, 2004
damn i was listnin to that nigga from way back & i knew he is gonna make it but his shit aint gonna stay for long i personally give him 2 or 3 years & tha bubble around him is gonna pop hahahah & yea am goin there but i aint payin for his ass am gonna husstle the white boyz hahaha then am gonna grab on some butt cheeks in that seen hahahah tha don baby
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Sep 08, 2004
good luck for that then
helmz

Sep 08, 2004
its going to be pure male booty that place is going to be filled wall to wall with male ass.
i'm sur eyou knew that so good luck ;)
FAKESPIKE

Jul 16, 2009
dont' what ya talking about
peter0351
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events