Aerosmith Live In Dubai May 31st

Topic locked
Aerosmith Live in Dubai May 31st Apr 29, 2007
Iconic rock band Aerosmith will be playing at the Dubai Exiles Rugby Ground on May 31st.

Doors open at 6pm - show starts at 10pm.

Tickets:

Grand Stand Seating AED 395, Regular Standing AED 195, Front Pit Standing AED 295 and The Cage Standing AED 995.

Available from the usual outlets.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 29, 2007
somethings wrong with the world today :shock:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 29, 2007
this is a must go kind of concert

ill see you guys there ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 29, 2007
I can't wait, should be awsome.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 29, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:I can't wait, should be awsome.

+1
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 30, 2007
I wonder if i can wrangle up a free pass

:wink:

I'd pay to see Liv Tyler... not her old man
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 07, 2007
MaaaD wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I can't wait, should be awsome.

+1

His father, Mr. Tallarico was my music teacher in high school. No discount on tickets however.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

May 21, 2007
So anyone here going?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 21, 2007
im going to it
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 21, 2007
Cant go :(
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 21, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:So anyone here going?

yup i will be there ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
Is it too late to buy tickets? I assume it's sold out. I wish I could go. Anyone wanna treat me to the concert? 8)
Steven Tyler is such a weirdo, in a nice way! Liv Tyler should be thankful her papa gave her luscious sexy lips!
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 22, 2007
its not sold out .. you can get tickets from Virgin megastore or www.boxofficeme.com
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2007
MaaaD wrote:its not sold out .. you can get tickets from Virgin megastore or www.boxofficeme.com

The ones with reasonable price are defiantly sold out. I read about the prices:
Regular standing: Dhs 195
Front Pit sanding: Dhs 295
Grand Stand seating: Dhs 395
Cage Standing: Dhs 995
But thanks man; one can only dream! Just hoping for those who attend the concert to post pictures and talk about their experience.
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2007
I like listening to them but not to watch them in concert. You'll get bored for sure.

I still have vivid memories of Armageddon cos song of aerosmith was its OST.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 23, 2007
Why get bored? They have one of the best stage shows of any rock act.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 23, 2007
bored at Aerosmith ? your outta your mind !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 23, 2007
MaaaD wrote:bored at Aerosmith ? your outta your mind !

Dude, i've watched their concert before. It was painful and plain boring to watch them. I hope this upcoming concert will not disappoint the audience. Motley Crue was horrible, gasping air between songs! I hope they won't play drunk. I don't like the jumping and falling to the crowd stunt, it was pathetic! They're live performances are diminishing and disappointing.

You must be out of your mind, if you adore them that much.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

May 23, 2007
EyeCandyDiva wrote:
MaaaD wrote:its not sold out .. you can get tickets from Virgin megastore or www.boxofficeme.com

The ones with reasonable price are defiantly sold out. I read about the prices:
Regular standing: Dhs 195
Front Pit sanding: Dhs 295
Grand Stand seating: Dhs 395
Cage Standing: Dhs 995
But thanks man; one can only dream! Just hoping for those who attend the concert to post pictures and talk about their experience.

Welcome to Dubai the concept of "reasonably priced" doesn't exist in this town .. believe it or not 195 IS the cheapest ticket ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 26, 2007
Dubaideals,

stop spamming your site in every other post of yours or you will get into trouble
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 31, 2007
Yeah, I'm going. Bring it on :P
iapetus11
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2007
Anyone would like to share their experience? Any photos?
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 01, 2007
wow man such a great show

i didnt really hear alot of aerosmith but now i will...lol it truly was a marvelous show. Great musicians i must say. The belly dancing was awesome ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2007
Bleakus wrote:wow man such a great show

i didnt really hear alot of aerosmith but now i will...lol it truly was a marvelous show. Great musicians i must say. The belly dancing was awesome ;)

I had high hopes...but they were dashed. Yup, the band is tight, the show is polished and Tyler can sing, but it's a 20-year old show being seen 20 years too late.

There's much more relevant and exciting music out there, buy Kings of Leon, Arcarde Fire or the new Arctic Monkeys album.

And Dubai crowds don't deserve big events, 90% of them couldn't have given a toss last night, hundreds of people left before the end. If you want a proper concert experience, get booked up for Glastonbury, T in the Park or one of the big American events.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 01, 2007
I don't understand why people leave before the end, are they really desperate to get home or something. The guys were great, and genuinely nice chaps I have to say.

It was fabulous to see Aerosmtih with their original line-up.

I thoroughly enjoyed the gig.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2007
scot you right

although aerosmith are old school music for the most of us, they were still great. Dubai is slowly pickin up bro, it will take time until current bands regardless of genre to make dubai as part of their tour, like europe.

i don't understand it either, if you came to enjoy yourself, stay and enjoy the show......i was surprised at these guys stamina yesterday, playing to 2 hours straight with all the energy impressed me ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 01, 2007
The performance was great .. the belly dancer part made my day .... and Tyler and Perry where just great ..

but i gotta say it was HOT !!! and that might be the reason people left early ? Also some people want to get out before they get stuck in the rush of everyone leaving ...

the only thing that got to me was the bar situation .. it was a disaster .. so slow .. and this whole keg thing was not really good a idea i mean its so much faster to hand out a can/bottle than pouring a cup from a keg. I had bought 500 dhs in coupons for food and drink ended up selling back 300 of them to someone because i just couldn't be bothered to spend the whole concert in queue waiting for a beer ..

one last thing .. did they sing Pink ? i didn't think they did unless they did while i was on a beer run ... Chocoholic you must have been disappointed :wink:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 02, 2007
MaaaD wrote:the only thing that got to me was the bar situation .. it was a disaster .. so slow .. and this whole keg thing was not really good a idea i mean its so much faster to hand out a can/bottle than pouring a cup from a keg. I had bought 500 dhs in coupons for food and drink ended up selling back 300 of them to someone because i just couldn't be bothered to spend the whole concert in queue waiting for a beer ..

Yeah it was terrible, the technology has been out for ages that pours about 6 pints at once at the touch of a button, obviously a bit too expensive for Dubai promoters, along with other minor items such as a support band :lol:
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 02, 2007
not outstanding! oh well, what can i say.. old horses cant kick hard anymore :) but at leat i get to see them before they die. lol

the queue in the bar is a disaster!!! and they run out of beer!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 02, 2007
Lucky you guys. I envy you, with the bottom of my black heart. What was Steven wearing? Skinny paints I hope 8) Where can I find pictures of the event?
EyeCandyDiva
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events