Spanish Or French Tutoring

Topic locked
Spanish or French tutoring Jan 27, 2013
Hi,

If you or your children require Spanish or French tutoring or would like to learn the language please call 0529901447.
I have been teaching children and adults for 3 years and am passionate about teaching/helping others with a new language.

AndreaW
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Spanish Or French Tutoring May 09, 2013
Sir, How long does it take for an average English speaker to be able to speak Spanish fluently
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Spanish Or French Tutoring Jun 17, 2013
malikmudassar ,

am a french speaker so it was easy for me to learn spanish,cos they are sister language, but if you have someone to talk to on a daily basis,i think its not gona be hard

--- Jun 17, 2013 ---

AndreaW ,
http://mylessonz.com/ is a FREE portal where you can post your ads in any field you want.
Students login on the website to find private tutors or to get help on the forum.

Plenty of tutors, institutes and students already joined! It's free, quick and easy
sabina1962
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Spanish Or French Tutoring Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education