Nurserys In Sharjah/Ajman Area

Topic locked
Nurserys in Sharjah/Ajman area Jun 04, 2010
Hi
Does anyone know of good nurserys in Sharjah/Ajman area? Due to going to work full time for my dad i will need to put my little girl who will be just over 2 in nursery as cant really take her into the factory/office even if we do own the company.
My dad has already looked at British Playdays Nursery and seems pleased with it, plus its near where we are going to be living. Also what would we be looking at to pay for the nursery, surely it cant get much worse than the £700 a month we shell out at the moment to have her in nursery 5 days a week here in the UK.

Can anyone recommend anywhere? We are moving to a villa near Coral Beach hotel in Sharjah. pref near there or near Ajman freezone where we will be working.

dani2107
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Nurserys in Sharjah/Ajman area Jun 04, 2010
I don't know enough to make a recommendation but here's a list, with some nurseries rated (although treat the ratings with a pinch of salt).

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/nurseries-sharjah.php
http://www.dubaifaqs.com/schools-ajman.php - includes Ajman nurseries
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Nurserys in Sharjah/Ajman area Jul 29, 2010
When did you join his forum I started reading this thinking it was coincidence then saw the name of the user hello baby!!!!
M412tyn
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Nurserys In Sharjah/Ajman Area May 09, 2013
I really like Folks who have setup Dubai FAQs , very informative
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Nurserys In Sharjah/Ajman Area Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Nurserys In Sharjah/Ajman Area Apr 17, 2014
TRY out Bumble Bee Nursery sharjah al ramla Area.... its great and has qualified british and american teachers... I myself am working there... :)

--- Apr 17, 2014 ---

hokhis
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education