Helpful Website For Parents

Topic locked
Helpful Website for Parents Sep 09, 2015
Hey guys! I'm a parent of 2 children and I just want to share that I really find this helpful www.edarabia.com I browsed the information on the site about each school and was able to find the perfect fit for my children. This is tried and tested! :)

scarletfever09
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Sep 20, 2015
Did you think of checking KHDA for the ranking of the schools prior to finding your perfect fit?
I honestly find that without visiting schools personally you will never truly get a feel of the school but what is really important to me is interviewing the teachers!!!!

--- Sep 20, 2015 ---

Did you think of checking KHDA for the ranking of the schools prior to finding your perfect fit?
I honestly find that without visiting schools personally you will never truly get a feel of the school but what is really important to me is interviewing the teachers!!!!
ConcernedMum
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Helpful Website For Parents Sep 20, 2015
Though I totally agree that it's still best to go to the school to have a personal look at the facilities and get to know teachers, I think it will save us moms time and money to check online directories first. In Edarabia there's a section for nurseries www.edarabia.com/nurseries/ very helpful
scarletfever09
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education