French Classes For Kids In Dubai

Topic locked
French classes for kids in Dubai Nov 12, 2013
"Hey! This post is really amazing! I'm new in Dubai and have been wanting to have a look around! Your post proved to be just what I needed! I have a little different question here does anyone here know about any place where I could enroll my 5 year old son for French class over his christmas vacations????
Would be great if you could help..."

ClintonF
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: French Classes For Kids In Dubai Nov 14, 2013
You could look online... but there is Play around also not sure which is better.. but saw some posts over the net about their french class
PritiB
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: French Classes For Kids In Dubai Jan 26, 2014
Hi. I think this course is the best in Dubai:
Alliance française French ClassesFor French classes with the best accent in town, it has to be the Alliance française. There are classes for all ages each with an emphasis on fun, interaction and communication, all at an age where learning language is natural and easy.Classes start after school from 9 September to 29 October, twice a week and costs Dhs1,550 for the course. Alliance française Oud Metha, near American hospital.
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: French Classes For Kids In Dubai Nov 16, 2014
You can also think about worlds leading organization with the approved teaching techniques globally. log on www.inlinguauae.com/french
prashantk
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education