Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process?

Topic locked
Hi - any experience of the Degree Verification process? Sep 09, 2010
Hi All,

Not sure of this is the right place for this question…

I’ve been offered a job in Abu Dhabi, and as part of the contract I’ve been asked to complete a Degree Verification Form for IntegraScreen. Part of the form requires me to provide a Barcode number? Does anyone know where I can get the information for this field? I’m currently filling the form outside of UAE in the UK.

Also the verification process looks to produce an identical output as the attesting and legalisation I've had to do on a copy of my degree. Does anyone know why there are two separate processes?

Thank you in advance for help.

andy123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hi - any experience of the Degree Verification process? Sep 09, 2010
Hi Andy,

First, welcome to DF. Now that you have made your first "official" post, you can post in other sections.

You can put this in "General", which is the most frequently visited and you can put it in the "Help" section.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Hi Bora Bora,

Thanks for your reply - I'll get this posted moved in a minute!
andy123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process? Sep 09, 2010
Welcome to the forums!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

i don't know, but i hope some expert will come up to help u. lol
redapple
Dubai Forum Guest

andy123 wrote:Hi All,

Not sure of this is the right place for this question…

I’ve been offered a job in Abu Dhabi, and as part of the contract I’ve been asked to complete a Degree Verification Form for IntegraScreen. Part of the form requires me to provide a Barcode number? Does anyone know where I can get the information for this field? I’m currently filling the form outside of UAE in the UK.

Also the verification process looks to produce an identical output as the attesting and legalisation I've had to do on a copy of my degree. Does anyone know why there are two separate processes?

Thank you in advance for help.

Integrascreen? I thought that stopped a few years ago. AFAIK you have to do it yourself.

Get degree certified by university, then justice of the peace or similar, then ministry of education in country that issued degree, or similar, then UAE embassy in country that issued degree.

If you in UK, check with UAE embassy there if you have been given correct information.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Hi Bonk,

That's the part that confused me to, to be honest, as the IntegraScreen process and form looks to do the same as the process you mentioned above with the FCO and the UAE embassy. I think I'm going to go back to the company and question the information that they have provided.

Once I find out I'll post the answer onto the forum, just in case someone else comes across the same issue?
andy123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process? Sep 10, 2010
welcome to DF
thelast
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process? Sep 11, 2010
andy123 wrote:Hi Bonk,

That's the part that confused me to, to be honest, as the IntegraScreen process and form looks to do the same as the process you mentioned above with the FCO and the UAE embassy. I think I'm going to go back to the company and question the information that they have provided.

Once I find out I'll post the answer onto the forum, just in case someone else comes across the same issue?

Didn't the company already give you that information in the first place?

Ask the UAE embassy, or better yet, contact the Ministry of Labour in the UAE.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process? May 09, 2013
There is a Ministry of Foreign Affairs in every country or likely to be called Foreign Office. For UAE, Your degree needs to be attested from your univeristy and then from the foreign office , that is enough.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Hi - Any Experience Of The Degree Verification Process? Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai EducationForum Rules

Return to Dubai Education