Topic locked
Nov 15, 2006
Yorky, when is the grand opening ??
Who is on ur guest list ?!?! :lol: :lol:

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 15, 2006
I'm here Pinoy. :D

There are so many things in life that Yorky could stand up for - but he wants to make his stand with his s.e.x.i.st girlie avatars. You keep up your one-man protest Yorky. All the power to you. We can all see how serious it is to infringe upon a man's right to post s.e.x.is.t avatars that make women uncomfortable and annoyed. I mean, piss on us - right? :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 15, 2006
Like I said earlier in this post - Yorky was not gone, he was downloading bunches of avatars and pics to annoy us, and break the rules!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 15, 2006
Ohhh I thought he got offended and decided to leave DF already, which is not really what most of us here wants to happen! :?

If your just pissing some of us here, yorky you have already done that. :!:

But why cant you understand, we would like to open DF site wherever we are, may it be in the office, university or at home. We want to browse and continue to post just like everybody else w/o feeling ashamed I am looking at something w/c I am religiosly hiding and taking good care of.

Its hard enough to walk in the streets in Dubai at night bec of the perverts looking all over us. Please spare us from the !d!0ts who will register in this forum just thinking this the perfect place to find easy females.....your lustful avatar contributes to their sh!tty heads that they are in the right place. :(
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 15, 2006
Exactly Zam, but Yorky doesn't care. He just wants to look at naked women and stand up for his right to post naked women on the forum. Our feelings on the issue are inconsequential.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 15, 2006
Zam,

I think you made an excellent point about some one else looking at the avatar, etc.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat