Yacht Party In Dubai

Topic locked
yacht party in dubai Mar 05, 2006
hello all
just came back from hong kong...wish i had made it for the forum meet...i am sure there will be a next time judging from the responses...quick question...while i was in hk...missed doing the "junk"boat or yacht party thingy...does anyone in here know of any boat companies that do affordable charters for birthdays or sunset cruises to the high seas...example is they take you out for 1/2 a day till sunset...might include food and drinks or some without...any help would be really appreciated!!
cheers
me

constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: yacht party in dubai Mar 05, 2006
constantine wrote:hello all
just came back from hong kong...wish i had made it for the forum meet...i am sure there will be a next time judging from the responses...quick question...while i was in hk...missed doing the "junk"boat or yacht party thingy...does anyone in here know of any boat companies that do affordable charters for birthdays or sunset cruises to the high seas...example is they take you out for 1/2 a day till sunset...might include food and drinks or some without...any help would be really appreciated!!
cheers
me

These guys are ace, top notch...

http://www.danatdubaicruises.com/

Good luck :)
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2006
thanks jag..
checked it out...looks great...i am sure you're speaking from 1st hand experiance...would you recommend any of the following cruises offered?
cheers
me
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 05, 2006
constantine wrote:thanks jag..
checked it out...looks great...i am sure you're speaking from 1st hand experiance...would you recommend any of the following cruises offered?
cheers
me

Hey, yep have been on two of their cruises, the Dinner Cruise and the afternoon sundowner cruise. The dinner cruises are nice and have a good buffet.

Another option that I have heard is good is shown here http://www.asiatravel.com/uae/tours/v11.html
jag
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat