XPT Has Too Much Free Time

Topic locked
XPT has too much free time Feb 14, 2010
..and is the biggest waste of time on this forum. Posting things to ponder like ' do you remember phone numbers ?' and bashing locals does not enrich this forum at all. To top it off, his/her retarded rants leads him/her to boast that she/he "owns the forum". It seems there has been a steep decline in posts since the new year and all that is left is XPT's dribble for me to roll my eyes at. :roll:

As much as I disagreed with MCL, I miss his posts, at least they were thoughtful and pertinent. XPT just makes us dumber as a society.

smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 15, 2010
smokedawg wrote:..and is the biggest waste of time on this forum. Posting things to ponder like ' do you remember phone numbers ?' and bashing locals does not enrich this forum at all. To top it off, his/her retarded rants leads him/her to boast that she/he "owns the forum". It seems there has been a steep decline in posts since the new year and all that is left is XPT's dribble for me to roll my eyes at. :roll:

As much as I disagreed with MCL, I miss his posts, at least they were thoughtful and pertinent. XPT just makes us dumber as a society.

thanks for the compliment.

I'm enlightened by your post :roll:

p.s. just my "dribble" suggestion but why don't you start posting "interesting" topics then? Nothing is easier than criticizing others' posts (takes the brains of a door knob to do) - or like Sage parroting what others say and always defending the UAE no matter what. So lets see what you got...
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Agreed smokedawg all that is left is mindless dribble from XPT n Rob G. I checked DF after a long time today n still the same ol crap

And to answer XPT who has a brain the size of a fleas testicle riding on a retarded dogs ass. No point in starting any new threads here as all of them are turned to dubai bashing by the likes of you two idots. Like if there weren't enough DB threads by you two here in the first place.

* Cue snyde remarks from G and lame ass from XP
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Agreed smokedawg all that is left is mindless dribble from XPT n Rob G. I checked DF after a long time today n still the same ol crap

And to answer XPT who has a brain the size of a fleas testicle riding on a retarded dogs peach. No point in starting any new threads here as all of them are turned to dubai bashing by the likes of you two idots. Like if there weren't enough DB threads by you two here in the first place.

* Cue snyde remarks from G and lame peach from XP

You can call it Bashing if you wish - it is a nice cop-out when you have no anwer. Besides, I invite you to look at my posts (all high quality by the way :P ) and point out the "bashing" I speak the truth and You Can't Handle the Truth (where did I hear that one before...).

As to your juvenile "insults"; oh well, got not time for that. You may be a real juvenile anyway in which case, oh well, got no time for that.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Right on cue, atleast you can do something right
desertdudeshj

He is aka Concord who used to constantly critisise this forum and the way it is moderated. He, along with another from here, set up their own forum because they thought they could do it better - they didn't :lol: and so it was RIP to Dubaihelpinghands.

He used to post his boring crap here then there and now back here.

Now he is back for a while as XTP and people, in the main ignore him because he is the only one who thinks he is funny. Personally, Sage and i find him a minor irretation.
arniegang

I thought that was some dude called Ian or Doc D or someting of the sort or are they all the same ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:I thought that was some dude called Ian or Doc D or someting of the sort or are they all the same ?

man you cant tell who is who on a forum, for all you know this arnie dude could be Ian or XPT and the only fools and horses are us guys. so you tell me who is who here :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Obviously you havent been around this new thing called the internet much or ever been admin for any forum or board.

The big guys, have a lot more options on thier screens than you or me, one of them shows IP addresses. Although not fool proof
desertdudeshj

Maybe I'm arnie using a regular account ;)
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Maybe I'm arnie using a regular account ;)

nope, i am me :D

for the record you are near enough spot on in how we know in our mod control panels. However in the case of Dr D aka Ian and XPT aka Concord i really do know them in real life.

They are both easy to work out when they post as to who is who.

Ian's aka Dr D's command of the English langauge and in particular his grammar is amongst the best i have read on any forum, the same goes for his skilled use of sarcasm and his humour.

Concord aka XPT on the other hand, is just an illiterate ignorant individual that a/ bores people to death, b/ he cant spell even if his life depended on it/borderline dyslexic, c/ is like a CD on repeat play and finally, d/ If the chip on his shoulder was a little bigger he would collaspse under the weight.

A close friend of his once said to him on here,(when he was using ballbreaker and ballbreaker2) "let it go man" - it was good advice that he sadly chose to ignore. He needs to move on.
arniegang

Oh i forgot.

XPT is a nasty evil individual who claims to be religious but puts up polls on here regarding peoples forthcoming demise. In some ways i feel quite sorry for him in that to get attention he has to sink lower than the lowest.
arniegang

arniegang wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Maybe I'm arnie using a regular account ;)

nope, i am me :D

for the record you are near enough spot on in how we know in our mod control panels. However in the case of Dr D aka Ian and XPT aka Concord i really do know them in real life.

They are both easy to work out when they post as to who is who.

Ian's aka Dr D's command of the English langauge and in particular his grammar is amongst the best i have read on any forum, the same goes for his skilled use of sarcasm and his humour.

Concord aka XPT on the other hand, is just an illiterate ignorant individual that a/ bores people to death, b/ he cant spell even if his life depended on it/borderline dyslexic, c/ is like a CD on repeat play and finally, d/ If the chip on his shoulder was a little bigger he would collaspse under the weight.

A close friend of his once said to him on here,(when he was using ballbreaker and ballbreaker2) "let it go man" - it was good advice that he sadly chose to ignore. He needs to move on.

lol and i thought XPT was jobless :P seriously arnie you have a wonderfull gift which allows you to check who is who by their use of grammar and spellings. lol :P

@desertdude man you can make up so many ips on a single computer if you are IT whizz kid :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 16, 2010
Wow arnie you really got problems man.

I heard you rant before about this Concord and Ian all in the tone of "I know more than you, I have powers" and on and on and on and on. I chose to ignore you and will continue to do so but I've got 20 seconds free now. Only a person who has never been on a forum fails to realize that IP addresses can be viewed - BFD. But as "rudeboy" implies that anyone can be anyone. As for me I could care less I just find it sad (well, I don't really) that you are a 2 trick pony (I am boss adn I know who you are). Take the advice you quote in your post "give it up man".

I've yet to read a post from either of them on this forum. No wonder they left.

I know you are just trying to make "friends" here with your superior knowledge. Well, good luck then.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:Wow arnie you really got problems man.

I heard you rant before about this Concord and Ian all in the tone of "I know more than you, I have powers" and on and on and on and on. I chose to ignore you and will continue to do so but I've got 20 seconds free now. Only a person who has never been on a forum fails to realize that IP addresses can be viewed - BFD. But as "rudeboy" implies that anyone can be anyone. As for me I could care less I just find it sad (well, I don't really) that you are a 2 trick pony (I am boss adn I know who you are). Take the advice you quote in your post "give it up man".

I know you are just trying to make "friends" here with your superior knowledge. Well, good luck then.

big yawn

ohhh and Concs - "and" is spelt "and" not "adn" and i think you meant to say "couldn't care less" and not "could care less".

Same old same old and how is life in AD Concs ?

:D
arniegang

So... I gather from your reply that you were not Concords and Ballbreaker I & II.

Arnie has been saying this for some time, and since you have not denied it (until now,) I assumed you were.

What’s going on? Who’s right and who’s wrong??

I'm curious now.....!!!! :) :)

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:

So... I gather from your reply that you were not Concords and Ballbreaker I & II.

Arnie has been saying this for some time, and since you have not denied it (until now,) I assumed you were.

8) 8)

I have not denied in the same way that if I said "Tom Jones owes me one million dirhams" and you don't deny it does not mean you owe me the money - because I don't know who you are etc. etc.

As I stated before, this Arniegang person has some bug up his rear end about this Concord person. I got a few pms when he first made reference to it. The messages I got were in essence "Pay no mind. He has done the same before to show he has special "moderator" powers". So I ignored him and will continute to. Except you know how hard it is not to look at a car wreck - gotta look.

Expect some pm from arnie about it (unless you told him in the past what a loser he is..).

Anyway.

*waits for dumb post from arniegang*
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

This is getting really annoying, who cares if XPT is concord or not! (I personally think he is not concord, concord guy was funnier!)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:This is getting really annoying, who cares if XPT is concord or not! (I personally think he is not concord, concord guy was funnier!)

Hey Mel

Sorry to have to correct you.

But, you cant possibly know who Concord is, he was long gone before you ever registered on DF.
arniegang

OK

here's a good one, lets play spot the similarity

Recent Post:

dubai-chat/who-whom-like-t40546.html

and some older Concord/XTP posts from 2007

dubai-chat/here-who-dislike-t19678.html#p190201

dubai-chat/here-who-respect-not-mafia-rapper-way-t19677.html#p190199

dubai-chat/here-who-miss-t19676.html#p190198

If any of you are confused about XTP/Concord liking me back then, it is because we were, once upon a time very good friends.
arniegang

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 17, 2010
I wasn't going to continue engaging in responding to you nonsense but may I just suggest you seek professional help for your obsession why this Concord poster. Oh dear.

I will be whoever those voices in your head tell you and I am. Matters not to me.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

arniegang wrote:
melika969 wrote:This is getting really annoying, who cares if XPT is concord or not! (I personally think he is not concord, concord guy was funnier!)

Hey Mel

Sorry to have to correct you.

But, you cant possibly know who Concord is, he was long gone before you ever registered on DF.

Hey Arnie,

yeah u are right, but i have seen some of his posts. In my fights with Chocs I brought some posts of him in FC,which was asking sage his posts are being deleted in General, and it is not u nor Sage. I can't be sure who is who, this is a virtual forum!! it's not important, I just think you are making a big deal of it...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

XPT wrote:
Tom Jones wrote:

8) 8)

I have not denied in the same way that if I said "Tom Jones owes me one million dirhams" and you don't deny it does not mean you owe me the money - because I don't know who you are etc. etc.

As I stated before, this Arniegang person has some bug up his rear end about this Concord person. I got a few pms when he first made reference to it. The messages I got were in essence "Pay no mind. He has done the same before to show he has special "moderator" powers". So I ignored him and will continute to. Except you know how hard it is not to look at a car wreck - gotta look.

Expect some pm from arnie about it (unless you told him in the past what a loser he is..).

Anyway.

*waits for dumb post from arniegang*

Well… I’m still not sure. You continue to beat around the bush with regards to this “Concord” character.

I understand. You really don’t have to explain anything. And I honestly don’t care. I wasn’t on this forum during Concord’s time either! But I was here when the two Ballbreakers made a brief, albeit awful, appearance!!

I don’t know what your beef is all about with Arnie. Apparently, you guys were good friends and something went wrong.

It would be great, however, if you two can work it out privately, esp. given Arnie’s health problems. Life is too short, even for those who live to a ripe old age. Ask your grandparents, and they’ll tell you!!

Nobody is perfect. We’ve all got our own faults and quirks.

So…c’mon guy…bury the hatchet...and let’s see a happy ending to this squabble!

End of sermon.

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nice post TJ

Thank you, it sums up my sentiments entirely - alas sadly i dont think it will happen though. There appears to be a level of hate that some people just cant let go of.

I will be quite frank in telling you this in that the level of hate for me is because i never agreed and spoke openly about how he used to treat and speak to Sage. I know both of them well and see both as deep rooted nice people and Sage in particular.

This is why, if you notice, all XPT does is to continually moan and critise "Mods", he is in fact refering to Sage and i.

Whether or not anyone believes otherwise about whether or not XTP is aka Concord aka Ballbreaker aka Ballbreaker2 matters not to me. I know what i know and i am comfortable with that, and i shall continue to address XTP as i see fit.

End of sermon
arniegang

Although I appreciate your post and agree that life is short, it appears that you have bought into this nonsense of who-is-who and I-know-who-you are. I am not Concord and have never been Concord or whoever this Arniegang guy thinks I am.

Which brings me to the part of your quote below - in which you appear to buy into what arniegang has been obsessing about. I've never met arniegang.

Tom Jones wrote:I don’t know what your beef is all about with Arnie. Apparently, you guys were good friends and something went wrong.

Oh, now it is about "defending" Sage !!! Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee! And I see how arniegang jumped on the band wagon in the post about service charge :roll: :roll: along with UAE Kid more :roll:

Actually one of my girlfriends and I were having a laugh about this and she said "Did it ever occur to you that this Concord may actually be arniegang?". It never occured to me until then. Who on this forum has met this alleged Concord who Arniegang claims to have been his friend?

Anyone?
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:Although I appreciate your post and agree that life is short, it appears that you have bought into this nonsense of who-is-who and I-know-who-you are. I am not Concord and have never been Concord or whoever this Arniegang guy thinks I am.

Which brings me to the part of your quote below - in which you appear to buy into what arniegang has been obsessing about. I've never met arniegang.

Tom Jones wrote:I don’t know what your beef is all about with Arnie. Apparently, you guys were good friends and something went wrong.

Actually one of my girlfriends and I were having a laugh about this and she said "Did it ever occur to you that this Concord may actually be arniegang?". It never occured to me until then. Who on this forum has met this alleged Concord who Arniegang claims to have been his friend?

Anyone?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

yea i fell out with myself

How can it be "alleged" or are you suggesting i fell out with myself, left this forum in 2008, then set up my own forum never to post on here again as Concord but, continued all throughout to post as Arniegang ?

Interesting submission :?

as a caveat and in answer to your public question. The only 3 active members to have met you (as you well know) are myself, sage and Chocs. Sage knows you are Concord so thats 2 out of 3.
arniegang

Wow, XPT! A thread hating on you has gotten more responses than any of yours! Perhaps it is I who own this forum! (No, I'm not dumb enough to make such a claim). I will profess that listening people agree with me about how daft, ignorant and pointless your post are (notice I didn't say YOU are), leads me to think that this post OWNS this forums (for now).

Continue people...

FYI, I don't know who any of these Concord, arnie or Ballbreakers are and have had no problem with anyone. Choc is a bit of a b*tch but besides that I have no issue with anyone. Even she seems to have gone away.
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Now Concord, here is another interesting fact that the relatively new members here wont know.

You joined on Sunday Nov 22th and within 2 days and 12 posts you were voting for bora as a Mod. The following 4 posts (no's 13,14, 15 + 16) were a/ about your favourite Charity K9, a charity with which you have raised funds for ice machines, new premises etc and b/ there you go again picking on Sage about his avatar, his over enthusiastic morals, censorship and his moving posts to FC (nothing new there then). Like i said change the CD please mate, i know , i know you just cant help yourself, the temptation is just too much for you. :P

Oh and Concs i'll let you into a little secret.A very good mutual friend of ours who moved from Arabian Ranches to Mirdiff confirmed you were posting as Ballbreaker. Thats why he told you to "let it go man" because even he knew you had gone to far.

:P

Soooooooooooooo in reverse order..............................

POST No 16

Re: More Good news from Dubai World ...
BlackburnRovers wrote:
Let me try to put a positive spin on this; the article you posted is a fabricated one made up by people jealous of Dubai.

Even Sage would try that defense !by XPT
Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 am

Forum: Dubai General Chat
Topic: More Good news from Dubai World ...
Replies: 22
Views: 532 Jump to post

POST No 15

Re: More Good news from Dubai World ...
capsicum wrote:
Vik, who cares to what Sage has to say, everybody on DF seems to agree that he has no credibility.
Dubai World is a failure, it cant pay its debts and now loses on foreclosure.

Sage has no opinion of his own he is a parrot !by XPT
Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 am

Topic: More Good news from Dubai World ...
Replies: 22
Views: 532

POST No 14

Re: The Times Banned thread
It is censorship. I've notice that the mod Sage seems to be on a high moral horse and moves thread to Fight Club on a wim. It is his defininition of "offensive". Frankly I find it offensive that his Avatar is that of Osama Bin Laden - even if it has "mr bean's" face.by XPT Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Forum: Fight Club
Topic: The Times Banned thread
Replies: 32
Views: 475 Jump to post

POST No 13

Re: A Dog's Life in Dubai!!!!!!!
K-9 Friends is the best place for dog rescue. They do a great job. They are always looking for homes for abandoned dogs and is a great place to find a dog to give it a home. Sheik Mohammed built a facility to them because of the great work they do. DO NOT CALL DUBAI MUNICIPALITY. THEY KILL THE DOG U...by XPT
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 am

Topic: A Dog's Life in Dubai!!!!!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 293 Jump to post

POST No 12

re: New Mod
I vote Bora Bora for moderator.by XPT
Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 am

Topic: New Mod
Replies: 34
Views:
arniegang

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 18, 2010
arniegang wrote:Oh and Concs i'll let you into a little secret.A very good mutual friend of ours who moved from Arabian Ranches to Mirdiff confirmed you were posting as Ballbreaker. Thats why he told you to "let it go man" because even he knew you had gone to far.

Last post on this "topic" on my part because it is scary how obsessed you are. But sounds like you have another imaginary "friend"and as per your imagination my "friend" (well Concord's friend anyway). But you are the only once carrying on about Concord and Ballbraker (who I did not realize until a few posts back was also a poster) where is your other so called friend with this "knowledge" you claim? I asked who had met this Concord person and only you (not them) answer how Sage had met Concord. Well Sage can speak for himself I suppose and I don't thinkg I've ever read a post from "Chocs" on this forum.

Whilst the banter is rather amusing in revealing yourobsession I will leave it to you to continue with it. Frankly, it is spooky and I will take sensible advice. Your problem not mine.

In the meantime I will move on. Don't you have a real job?
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: XPT has too much free time Feb 18, 2010
Some of us dont have to work my friend :D
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat